Furia de Titanes/Clash of the Titans (Steelbook) [México]

Damn, my cousin in Mex owes me $40 Dollars and he is coming next month. I'll just send him a message in a few so he can pick me one of these. I hate the damn movie, but the steel looks nice!

Damn, my cousin in Mex owes me $40 Dollars and he is coming next month. I'll just send him a message in a few so he can pick me one of these. I hate the damn movie, but the steel looks nice!

Tell him to go to Sams or Costco will be cheaper there ;)

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

menus pics

mixup is the most expensive retailer here in México at same level is Liverpool, SEARS and local retailer Saharis

as usual Sam's or Costco will have them cheaper or wait for the sale at Blockbuster when you purchase +3 new (different titles ofcourse) you got 50% off (last weekend we had it) :p

mixup is the most expensive retailer here in México at same level is Liverpool, SEARS and local retailer Saharis

as usual Sam's or Costco will have them cheaper or wait for the sale at Blockbuster when you purchase +3 new (different titles ofcourse) you got 50% off (last weekend we had it) :p

Yeah I was told by my cousin the same thing. I was just saying in case anyone wanted to buy one directly.

or wait for the sale at Blockbuster when you purchase +3 new (different titles ofcourse) you got 50% off (last weekend we had it) :p

sale is coming next week at Blockbsuter will have 50% off on all WB titles on sotre when buyng 2 or more IF steel is active on sale price will be about $14 USD :naughty:

40460_420853417707_125110082707_4630780_6187803_n.jpg