Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
This past weekend The Rock was the host on "Saturday Night Live". This bit had me laughing my ass off! :rofl: :hilarious:

BAMBI: Get Bucked! :oohyeah:

"Deer crossing motherfu**er!" :woot: :LOL: :D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
This movie gives competition to both Man of Steel and Avengers when it comes to property damage. My gosh. Perhaps the most ridiculous action movie ever. And I loved every single moment of it. The tribute to Paul Walker could not have been better or more appropriate. I was tearing up.
The way he pulls up next to Dom, they have a moment, they drive side by side for a while. Dom continues going straight, Brian takes the left and the camera pans to heaven. It was so well done.

This was so over the top; completely nonsensical. They really need to let the series end; it's gotten so far away from it's roots (street racing). It was a solid tribute to Paul, though--very well done in that aspect.

FOR PAUL :thumbs:

Earlier today we finally got around to ENJOY this insane film! :wacky: And it was exactly what I expected :woot: :notworthy: - Over the top ACTION, hilarious as hell, kick ass cars, SEXY babes :naughty: :hungry:, and a truly emotional ending (which I will not deny, I did shed a tear or two) I fu**ing LOVED this movie! :drool:
Furious7.jpg

Also, Alyssa bought me the Blu-Ray Collection! F**K YEAH! :cool:
DSC01859.JPG

popcorn2.gif

Loved this movie as I anticipated, but still not quite as good as Fast Five in my opinion.

Pros

- Really great, touching tribute to Paul Walker. Worth the admission on the ending alone

- Most heart and emotion from any of the FF films

- Mountain side action set piece was amazing

- General action quantity, humor and cast chemistry was great

Cons

- The actual story of God’s Eyes was ultimately pointless

- Non developed bad guys

- Some iffy CGI segments

- Not enough Rock

My FF rankings – Fast Five, Furious 7, Fast Six, The Fast and the Furious, Fast and Furious, Tokyo Drift, 2 Fast 2 Furious

Ultimately this was a great movie; if you liked or loved any other Fast and Furious movies, you need to see this movie and in theaters too.

Saw it at the weekend alongside number 6.

Loved this, and echo all the positive comments posted before me.

That ending kills me everytime I see it. The white car, pan up to the heavens... easily the most beautiful tribute within a film that I've ever seen.
Same here... that scene had me choking up and fighting back some major tears in the theater :( That was a beautiful and touching tribute :drool: :thumbs:

Reactions: tridon
Man, I was blowing snot bubbles. I cried like a little b*tch. Meanwhile, my wife sat blank-faced next to me. Good thing the theatre was dark. :rofl:
@tridon "cried like a little b*tch"!? :LOL: :rofl: LMFAO!!! :hilarious: Crazy Ken! :p
Great review Amigo!!!

I loved how the Director knew what the Audience Wanted........Badass Cars and Hot Ass Women!!!! Live the way he kept the cameras on the Women's assets [emoji14]
@ocielz F**K YEAH!!! :woot: The Director knew and he definitely delivered! :notworthy: :thumbs:

But there wasn't enough of The Rock :( That was the eye candy I was most interested in! :naughty: :emb: :D I was cheering like a Japanese school girl when he Rock Bottomed Jason! :drool: Especially the MiniGun scene! :cool:
luke-hobbs-1-1428328545.gif

Reactions: tridon and ocielz