Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this in Brighton HMV yesterday. 3 copies left but I can't afford to buy everything so didn't pick it up. I have to say, I wasn't that impressed with it. Low quality image and the debossing didn't do much for me.
Pbtour4il's photos do make it look nice though, perhaps this is one that looks better out of the shrink wrap.

Typical, when I rush out and buy a new HMV release it goes into the various Sales eventually....but the one time I don't rush out, hoping to get it in a Sale, it starts to sell out...ahwell, wasn't desperate for this anyways. Will check in my local HMV tomorrow and see if there is 1 hiding somewhere.

None in HMV, at least not out on the shelves. There was 1 in CEX for £12, I was going to get it but I held the steelbook and it felt awful. Was hoping the finish was a bit better, also either someone sat on this copy that was in CEX or its the debossing but the front felt kinda curved inwards. Ill probably get one of the other versions out there

None in HMV, at least not out on the shelves. There was 1 in CEX for £12, I was going to get it but I held the steelbook and it felt awful. Was hoping the finish was a bit better, also either someone sat on this copy that was in CEX or its the debossing but the front felt kinda curved inwards. Ill probably get one of the other versions out there

I have Belgium steel. it has extra disc with documentary and 33 page booklet, half in English (so I'm told)

feels good.

just a hint :naughty:

edit : mediamarkt exclusive is what i'm talking about ....

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012