Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to support HDN.
By clicking Amazon links thru HDN (not typing a-m-a-z-o-n in your web browser), you support the site since we receive a compensation from this partnership. This compensation helps to maintain this site (server, traffic, etc.)
Literally, wouldn't of expected that to have ever been the answer- Thanks a lot for that!!

I don't support that. Removing the online store, forgive me, is going backwards in this age in my humble opinion.
I agree! Plus, they are going to have trouble getting that extra buy from foot traffic seeing as it's a little tough for me to stroll in from Cleveland, Ohio.:p

Prefer the artwork but not keen on the backwards spine...or is that just me being fussy?
Not at all dude- I have the French steelbook of Inside Llewyn Davis, and it's the same situation.
Display it with the spine facing the 'right' way, but then it means the steelbook itself is back-to-front so to speak (but then again, suppose that's only when it's taken out of the display cabinet...)

All geared up and just waiting for 4K steels :) I wonder which will be the first one?.... but then again I don't really care as long as they start doing them for great movies soon! :)

All geared up and just waiting for 4K steels :) I wonder which will be the first one?.... but then again I don't really care as long as they start doing them for great movies soon! :)
We are a year away from actual 4K Blu-rays being released. The first steelbook with a 4K disc is likely to be from one of next summers movies - Avengers 2, Jurassic World, Terminator Genisys etc.

Saw the movie this sunday. Its was pretty nice if it wasnt for that
retarded endbattle that ruined the entire movie for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Great artwork, i'm a sucker for something that's had a bit of thought put into the design.
I hope they dont change it to the generic Brad Pitt one, it looks like he's about to lose his lunch over the gun barrel !

hmmmm can't seem to make up my mind between this and the french one, i'm firmly sat on the fence over this :confused:

if hmv one had tracks embossed i would go for this but if the french one was glossed i'd be all over that does anyone have any thoughts as this is starting to bug me now.

french one is out on 23 feb this one is just listed as feb/march just wish staff could get some more info out of hmv with finishing and release date etc to help make my mind up!

its just last hmv steel quailty i had (dent under j-card) is steering me towards the french one.

help please :dunno:

basil:thumbs: