May 30, 2014
Release date: January 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Fury
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

16649106.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed lots of folks getting all hot to trot over that Amazonian JP version, BUT, I for one prefer this artwork with my boy, that bad mutha fuqa Brad Pitt blasted on the front. And the clever title placement on the barrel of the tank.

Haters Gunna hate, but IT TARGET FOR THE WIN!!!!!

I noticed lots of folks getting all hot to trot over that Amazonian JP version, BUT, I for one prefer this artwork with my boy, that bad mutha fuqa Brad Pitt blasted on the front. And the clever title placement on the barrel of the tank.

Buddy also amazon japan has the artwork that you like ( Brad Pitt) but with slipcover, booklet.

Amazon japan has 2 steelbook versions.
The artwork that you like , and the artwork that has all of them sitting on top of the tank.

But i know japan versions are very expensive :(

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches

Also FNAC in France have the artwork you like in a boxset with booklet and DOGTAGS!

I don't mind this art. I think it kinda gets an emotion across. Though i also like the one with just the tank treads.

I ended up ordering some online as we have major snow storm coming in Tuesday . Hopefully it does not start till around 9 or so, so I can go pick some up myself.

Target art is not just at Target. It isn't special to Target. You get that art on Amazon.fr, Amazon.jp....
the unique ones are the Amazon.jp exclusive, and the HMV 'Tank Tread' cover.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches