May 30, 2014
Release date: January 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Fury
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

16649106.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I go to the only target in my area that didn't get any...

Also, they are showing up for $22.99 online.

drove to the closest store (35 miles away) as soon as i could. none there and the guy in electronics said they only got 1 steelbook and it sold almost immediately when they put it out. didn't have time to drive to the next one which is 50 miles away in the opposite direction of where i live. probably gonna go there tomorrow and see if they have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
drove to the closest store (35 miles away) as soon as i could. none there and the guy in electronics said they only got 1 steelbook and it sold almost immediately when they put it out. didn't have time to drive to the next one which is 50 miles away in the opposite direction of where i live. probably gonna go there tomorrow and see if they have any.
The struggle is real. Let me know if you need help finding 1

This will be a blind buy for me. I like Mr. Pitt and Target is literally down the street from me. Plus, you can't beat picking up a nice steel for $25. Usually I have to purchase from overseas since there are only so many US releases.

This will be a blind buy for me. I like Mr. Pitt and Target is literally down the street from me. Plus, you can't beat picking up a nice steel for $25. Usually I have to purchase from overseas since there are only so many US releases.

$19.99 this week

Reactions: Marina Blue
Picked up a copy in-store after my shipped copy came in damaged. Be wary of the Target cashiers dropping the steelbook about 3 feet into the checkout bags :facepalm:. Nearly gave me a heart attack when it hit the surface, thankfully there wasn't any damage after I checked over it.

Reactions: vurt
Picked up a copy in-store after my shipped copy came in damaged. Be wary of the Target cashiers dropping the steelbook about 3 feet into the checkout bags :facepalm:. Nearly gave me a heart attack when it hit the surface, thankfully there wasn't any damage after I checked over it.
I know the feel. You spend 5 minutes making sure you get a good copy, and it could all be ruined by the cashier just tossing it around like it's an amaray.

Reactions: vurt
I've started asking the cashiers to just scan the barcode with their gun, and not letting them bag the steelbook. Otherwise they just toss it around, and vigorously rub it back and forth over the theft prevention deactivator.

Update: My Mansfield, TX Target store still has Fury steelbook in stock

Last edited:
Reactions: vurt and Codarl
I've started asking the cashiers to just scan the barcode with their gun, and not letting them bag the steelbook. Otherwise they just toss it around, and vigorously rub it back and forth over the theft prevention deactivator.

Update: My Mansfield, TX Target store still has Fury steelbook in stock
That's Exactly what I started doing since the cashier at Target totally ruined the Loki target exclusive slipcover, she was trying to get it out of the thief prevention plastic case, that was the last mint copy they got. You can't imagine how mad I was. :\

lol the way some of them handle the steels/MPs in that silly theft prevention plastic cases can be comedy. Sometimes it becomes a test of wills when I simply tell them open the plastic case and leave the removal to me. Some employee almost tried to slam the plastic case onto a hard surface because she had a tough time trying to get it out. She almost fell on the floor laughing when she saw the shocked expression on my face. It wasn't funny, but oh well. I certainly don't appreciate those that force the collectible into the silly plastic cases which makes it tough to unlock and remove. Anyways, we just have to simply deal with it. Fore me I'll take the plastic case situation anytime than have to deal with the annoying spider wire protective cables, those instantly ruin collectibles since they are fastened so tightly.

Maybe not all the copies were put out on the floor on release day because Fair Lakes, VA target has about 6 of these on the shelf today if anyone still looking.