May 30, 2014
Release date: January 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Fury
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

16649106.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
going to see this thursday in sony 4k, really been looking forward to this one. will be looking for an outstanding art version for this one. i really really hope we get some decent art for this film and various versions as well, with a few WEA and them getting generous on the gloss too.

Basil :thumbs:

p.s. oh and before i forget we need a GB GB GB please

@steellogic hoping its FS exclusive in Canada. Atleast they will have webstore.. Any chance @zerox39 ???

By the way, just watched this..amazing film!

The last few Target USA steelbooks have also been sold at Target stores in Canada. I do agree though, it would be better if FS got this. Definitely more convenient.
I haven't seen the film yet. Will soon. Really wish it was playing in IMAX in my city, unfortunately it looks like it is only offered in 2 theatres in Canada (Downtown Toronto & Montreal)! :(

@steellogic
The last few Target USA steelbooks have also been sold at Target stores in Canada. I do agree though, it would be better if FS got this. Definitely more convenient.
I haven't seen the film yet. Will soon. Really wish it was playing in IMAX in my city, unfortunately it looks like it is only offered in 2 theatres in Canada (Downtown Toronto & Montreal)! :(

I'm hoping we do, but chances are that if Target USA has it FS won't get it. They did ask me for how many units could we do about 6 weeks ago.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: steellogic

Disappointing artwork! Since Sony tend to use the same cover art worldwide, I guess this is what we'll get for the UK Steelbook.

Not seeing the movie until next week but I was under the impression that this is a serious war film. Seems strange, therefore, that they should choose artwork that seems reminiscent of "Inglourious Basterds" which was anything but serious. Unless that is the intention and this is a marketing ploy to cash in on the success of the earlier film.