Release date: February 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Fury
Price: €34.99
Notes: Includes 32 page booklet, poster, dog tag and five collector cards
Group Buy: Click here

1507-1 (3).jpg

1520-1.jpg

Last edited:
It is exactly the same steelbook in the FNAC Special Edition and the standard edition ;)

Cheers dude. Well happy it will have a correct facing spine. The HMV dont look too bad in the photos but I much prefer this design

Reactions: DominiCD
Received mine today directly from FNAC. Shipped in a sturdy box BUT no bubble wrap or any other protection. Luckily boxset looks mint.

Bit worried with it not having much protection hopefully it will arrive to me in uk all intact with no visible damage as it looks like a quality box set n steel.

Received mine today directly from FNAC. Shipped in a sturdy box BUT no bubble wrap or any other protection. Luckily boxset looks mint.

Bit worried with it not having much protection hopefully it will arrive to me in uk all intact with no visible damage as it looks like a quality box set n steel.

just over 8 euros and arrived next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google translate should help with setting up an account with FNAC. It's a generic procedure, ie. your email address, entering and confirming your new password, personal details and payment details.
Express delivery signed for via DHL is the only option but, as already stated, it did arrive the next day minty mint in a sturdy box.
This is a real beauty of a set and worth the £32.00 delivered!!

also, as shown in the photos in post 38, the set contains 1 badge, not 2, despite the item details showing 2.

Last edited:
Received this today. I'm well happy with it, it's a great edition of this movie! I'm not posting any pics 'cos there's plenty of good pics in this thread. Only downer is that the steel it self is not sealed within the box. Luckily mine was mint and with 1 of those protective shells I've got it fits right back into the box. :thumbs:

Reactions: crag88 and harry
Hi,
I can help anyone who wants a copy of it by handpicking it :)
Add some layers of bubble wraps and air cushions. But shipping would be a little more expensive.

Reactions: SavageAmusement