FuturePak Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
With more and more FuturePaks coming out I guess we should set up a separate thread for price drops and stock alerts

I couldn't see a thread for it already so hopefully this is the right place ;)

Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale.

PS - Maybe if we get enough deals etc posted then this thread could be stickied to make it easier to find

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

To start things off...

These have had a good drop in price down to £10.97 from Fox Direct!!

Fight Club (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak)

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak)

:thumbs:

Attachments

• price drop1.jpg
    price drop1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 404
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Had my eye on that one for a while... only problem is having to pay for shipping on orders under £20, and they've literally just dispatched an order I made yesterday that I could've added it to. :facepalm:

eheh. I have to pay shipping for every order, no matter the value :(. So just ordered one , been after it for a while as well!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
There are currently 11 FuturePaks included in a 2 for £12 offer at Zavvi (use code BR12) - Link.

chrhrr_2018-04-26T15-38_ffee4c_X-Site_French-Days_PromoCG_landing-page_Desktop_1500x300_V2.jpg

Shop HERE

"French Days" Promotion: 10 euros deducted when spending 50 euros and above on eligible items.

On April 27 and 28 2018, on the occasion of the "French Days", benefit from an immediate discount of 10 euros when spending 50 euros on many eligible items sold and shipped by Amazon.

Add the code FRENCHDAYS10 at checkout to apply the discount. Shipping and gift wrapping does not count towards the minimum spend of 50 euros.

Shop HERE

Works when signing into the Amazon app for the first time.

Step 1: Download the Amazon app

Step 2: Login to your Amazon account via the app

Step 3: Find the offer banner on the main Amazon page (you may need to scroll down a bit to see it) and tap on it to benefit from the promotion.

Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 14.29.41.png

Offer valid between April 10 and June 10, 2018. Promo needs to be redeemed no later than June 24, 2018.

Today only! Get £5 off any qualifying order of £25 or more at Amazon.co.uk - enter promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout.

This offer ends at midnight on 19 March, 2019. One per customer. The offer applies to items dispatched from and sold by Amazon only. It does not apply to items sold by third-party sellers, including items Fulfilled by Amazon.

Full T&Cs here.

Land of the Lost - Future-Pak for 12,48 € on Amazon.DE