Mondo "Gallery Show" by Ansin & Tong

PIC CREDIT TO Hi-DEF NINJA :D

mondo.jpg

mondo1.jpg

mondo3.png

mondo4.jpg

mondo5.jpg

this is not a GITD or black light print ... but man under a black light the orange POPS

mondo6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Available tomorrow :

Martin Ansin

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 450
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$50

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 425
$50

Kevin Tong

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 350
$45

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 150
$75

These posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday, March 20th at MONDO !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: rbarnes182
Those 4 look sold out now. I think the variant for Prometheus and alien will be soon

Ever since I saw the post in the steelbook forum about voting if we wanted to see a Mondo inspired Drive steelbook I visited their website and liked what I saw. So i signed up for their newsletter. I don't think I can afford both steelbooks and these posters but wanted to keep up with their work. So they announced part 2 of the Asin/Tong Sale info.

The newsletter mentioned these posters will go onsale tomorrow (March 27) at some point and will announced it looks like on their twitter feed. In case you are interested here are the works of art:

Martin Ansin 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 375. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

picture.php

Martin Ansin 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 375. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

picture.php

Kevin Tong 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 215. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

picture.php

Kevin Tong 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

picture.php

Kevin Tong 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $70

picture.php

Last edited:
First 3 looked really cool. Didnt care for the last but the design of it was pretty neat

I agree with you and feel some of the other work is better. Looking around this forum, there's a Voltron poster I think I may purchase for my first poster because to me it looks sweet! Will have to catch up on the frame thread to find out a best way to display and protect it.

You should hit up a mondo show sometime. Not to far from Dfw. You ever hit up frightmare? They been there before.

Ps. 18x24 are easiest to frame IMO at decent local prices. Michaels etc

so anytime there is a gallery show, they sell the posters in person before the general sale, so if there was something you really wanted you could just walk in and buy it?

Pretty much correct. Some even sell out at shows and never make it online. ie. the whole disney show that just happened a few weeks ago.

I think they do sometimes do online only stuff tho. Think that MOS timed edition was online only ... but I do know you can also order online and pick up in person and they refund the shipping price fyi

Pretty much correct. Some even sell out at shows and never make it online. ie. the whole disney show that just happened a few weeks ago.

I think they do sometimes do online only stuff tho. Think that MOS timed edition was online only ... but I do know you can also order online and pick up in person and they refund the shipping price fyi

Thanks for all the info. I'll definitely try and hit up a show over there. Looks like that's a good way of purchasing their artwork. You're right it should be about as far as a drive for me as when I head to Houston but now going to Austin.

Good to know about the frames, I'll also have to keep an eye out when Michael's runs their sales like 60% off and such.

Thanks for all the info. I'll definitely try and hit up a show over there. Looks like that's a good way of purchasing their artwork. You're right it should be about as far as a drive for me as when I head to Houston but now going to Austin.

Good to know about the frames, I'll also have to keep an eye out when Michael's runs their sales like 60% off and such.

Hit me up ballas if you make it down for a show. :thumbs: The Mike Mitchell show is up next.

Martin Ansin

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 475
$50

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 250
$75

Kevin Tong

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 375
$45

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 175
$70

24"x36" screen print
Hand numbered
Edition of 325
$50

These posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday, April 3rd at MONDO !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bigballas01