Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Gambit

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Cast: Channing Tatum, Lizzy Caplan

Release: 2020-03-13

Plot: Remy " Gambit" LeBeau, the Cajun Mutant with a knack for cards.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Gambit (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Doug Liman[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Channing Tatum[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-10-07[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Channing Tatum stars as Remy LeBeau, aka Gambit, the Cajun Mutant with a knack for cards.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
62M9mamdrVTNzkqu7vISnD67ipD.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Gambit (X-Men Spin-off)
Release Date: October 7, 2016
Starring: Channing Tatum

View attachment 126660

Interested in that...
Hope Tatum can live up the character better than how lowsy it was brought in X-Men Origins Wolverine...

I'm not saying that Taylor Kitsch would be the best Gambit possible, but I do think that he could do a much better job at it compared to Chaning Tatum.

This role needs some 'charm' and a devilish glint in the eye. Chaning Tatum has neither of these.

@Flloydo @vläd @Scary Hair Nope! :stop: Despite previous reports of Channing Tatum exiting 'Gambit', it's now official he has signed the deal...

Channing Tatum Closes His 'Gambit' Deal (Exclusive)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/channing-tatum-closes-his-gambit-812514
Channing Tatum has closed a deal to star in Gambit, 20th Century Fox’s X-Men spin-off movie.

The move, which was widely expected, contradicts reports that appeared last week suggesting the actor would exit the project after failing to come to terms with Fox.

Sources say that Tatum and the studio did hit a sensitive spot in negotiations, but such back-and-forth is a normal part of top-level talent dealmaking. The Magic Mike star's participation hardly was in any real danger because the actor already had invested quite a bit in the superhero part. Tatum has been attached to the movie (loosely then officially) as both actor and producer for a few years and even made a surprise appearance at Fox’s X-Menpanel at Comic-Con in July.

Reactions: ocielz and Flloydo
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm afraid that this will end up like the new Fantastic Four. I certainly hope not, but I will not put any $$ on a bet that it will make it's money back on opening weekend.

Seems like this movie is full of problems....

Director Rupert Wyatt has left the film.

"Deadline has the first report, but it is THR which reports that script issues led to budget problems, which in turn led to Wyatt’s exit. Reading between the lines we don’t know if the script and budget issue is delaying the film, but that’s what seems to be the case. Perhaps there was a scheduling issue for Wyatt which led to his departure."

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database