Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Gambit

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Cast: Channing Tatum, Lizzy Caplan

Release: 2020-03-13

Plot: Remy " Gambit" LeBeau, the Cajun Mutant with a knack for cards.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Seems like this movie is full of problems....

Director Rupert Wyatt has left the film.

"Deadline has the first report, but it is THR which reports that script issues led to budget problems, which in turn led to Wyatt’s exit. Reading between the lines we don’t know if the script and budget issue is delaying the film, but that’s what seems to be the case. Perhaps there was a scheduling issue for Wyatt which led to his departure."
Oh well... Ant-Man suffered from a director leaving in the middle and ended up being a good flick... ok... can't say the same avec F4ntastic... :p

Gambit movie to begin production in March in New Orleans

Channing Tatum will star as the titular mutant in the film, a role he has been vying for for some time. He’s joined by Lea Seydoux as the female lead of the film, Bella Donna Boudreaux, the daughter of the leader of the New Orleans Assassins’ Guild and Remy LeBeau’s first love.

Gambit will be directed by Edge of Tomorrow‘s Doug Liman and features a script by Josh Zemuter, based on a treatment by Chris Claremont.

Reactions: Flloydo
Gambit movie to begin production in March in New Orleans

Channing Tatum will star as the titular mutant in the film, a role he has been vying for for some time. He’s joined by Lea Seydoux as the female lead of the film, Bella Donna Boudreaux, the daughter of the leader of the New Orleans Assassins’ Guild and Remy LeBeau’s first love.

Gambit will be directed by Edge of Tomorrow‘s Doug Liman and features a script by Josh Zemuter, based on a treatment by Chris Claremont.
Still no official word, but for sure this is gonna pushed to 2017...

Seeing as how Channing Tatum's Gambit has yet to start filming, it should come as no surprise that the film will not hold on to its October 2016 release date. The film is scheduled to start filming next month for a release sometime in 2017 according to producer Simon Kinberg.​

No surprise here with all the delays...

• Informative
Release date now set for February 14, 2019!!!

...Happy Valentines Day!?
Love how the OP still says 2016... normally I would change it (my OCD), but in this case, as this is soooo laughable, I'll let it stay there (while my OCD takes over...)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Love how the OP still says 2016... normally I would change it (my OCD), but in this case, as this is soooo laughable, I'll let it stay there (while my OCD takes over...)

KEEP IT!!! IF this ever gets made it makes it very funny!

BTW. YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR!? WHAAAA!!!!??? (I know its still Iron Man, But still, I got confused for a second! haha)

• Thanks
KEEP IT!!! IF this ever gets made it makes it very funny!

BTW. YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR!? WHAAAA!!!!??? (I know its still Iron Man, But still, I got confused for a second! haha)
Yeah, changed it. Not talented as you are and cannot make myself a new one every now and then with something cooler and cooler... :p

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
LOL @Drum18

Release date pushed back AGAIN after Director Gore Verbinski leaves the film just a few months before shooting.
Now moved from February 14, 2019 to June 7, 2019

Meanwhile, “Gambit,” another Fox-owned “X-Men” entry, was removed from the studio’s schedule. The Channing Tatum-led spinoff was previously dated for March 13, 2020.

via Variety

• Helpful Post