42727d1326113182-game-thrones-season-1-pre-order-4566422.jpg
4566399.jpg

Stark Cover Buy Here

4566422.jpg

Targaryen Cover Buy Here

Free keychain with pre-order

*Thread may contain spoilers!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be two different sets? I just saw the pre-order today at BB but they did not show the covers. Thanks for posting this.

Duh! Just saw the links and yes there are two different sets.:emb:

Ya, 2 Different collectors sets.
So if you are a big fan... you could get these 2 plus the regular one with Ned Stark on the front. 3 Different versions! Start Saving Now! haha

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Looks like you also get a FREE KEYCHAIN with Pre-Order.

Reactions: ash333
I was thinking about buying the one with Eddard Stark but after seeing these that's history .But why didn't they make one with the Lannister's simbol ?
They went the trouble to make 2 versions and they couldn't make another one .
Now the problem is how the hell am I supposed to get this If I don't find it on Amazon.com ?
Damn you Best Buy !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was thinking about buying the one with Eddard Stark but after seeing these that's history .But why didn't they make one with the Lannister's simbol ?
Now the problem is how the hell am I supposed to get this If I don't find it on Amazon.com ?

Possible Target Exclusive?

If enough interst arrised in this id be glad to do a Group buy for it...

LMK what you guys think about this....

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Tough decision now, which version to get

Why pick ? :D get both :hilarious:

Take care
John

Looks like Futureshop will also be getting this!

WhiteKnight: "unfortunately HBO is unable to produce a steelbook for the launch of this awesome series.... however that does not mean that there will not be some unique artwork for this title... for those in the know on this show, look for a Stark or a Targaryen feel to the GOT boxart for Future Shop."

Reactions: friedricetogo
Looks like Futureshop will also be getting this!

WhiteKnight: "unfortunately HBO is unable to produce a steelbook for the launch of this awesome series.... however that does not mean that there will not be some unique artwork for this title... for those in the know on this show, look for a Stark or a Targaryen feel to the GOT boxart for Future Shop."

That is awesome news. Hopefully it will be different from Bestbuy :hilarious:

I'd be willing to help you get one if you'd like just let me know.

I'm returning from a quick trip to US border and found a pre order box, like the one for LOTR EE ring, with a key chain for $5.00 USD

SKU on price tag 4569235