Free keychain with pre-order

*Thread may contain spoilers!*

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!

Very cool edition buddy!!! :drool::drool::drool: :thumbs:

:scat:

Congrats !!

I do the same... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Got this yesterday and completed my set... so far ;) :LOL:

dsc01189vu.jpg

dsc01250gq.jpg

Let's do it again...... :facepalm:

:D :hilarious:

Now that's some good looking stuff. Recommend the 7" replica?

I'll send you my address and you can send all that over :D

Congrats man! Amazing collection.

Gotta keep it going

:facepalm:

Reactions: leobzrra
Cant wait to see the "Season 3" Packaging.

Last night's "Red Wedding" episode is superbly "SHOCKING!"

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Yeah I keep hearing about it. I'm waiting for it to come out on blu ray to watch it all at once.

And I agree, I've never anticipated a release more than the best buy exclusive GoT season 3 slips. :oohyeah: long wait still though :(

Targ, stark, grey joy, and lannister sealed just sold for 355$ on eBay. Although that's nothing compared to where it was 10 months ago, maybe the season ones still hold more value than I thought. We'll see how that changes next month. EEK!

I also managed an open copy of targaryen in perfect condition for 30$

Hi guys...the first season from best buy comes with the 6th disc (Bonus)?

The answer is NO, there is no Bonus Disc content with the Best Buy 1st Season Targaryen/Stark Slipbox Exclusive.

However, the reason why it is a sought after collectible today is because .....

1. The unique "First Season" print on its exclusive package
2. The unique distinction between Best Buy (having both Targaryen/Stark in Blu-Ray) and Futureshop (Stark Bluray with French Context and Targaryen Package in DVD format)

and

3. This set from Bestbuy were immediately PULLED OUT from Print/Availability due to the fact that it contains the "Controversial" release content which is the decapitated/impaled head of George W. Bush.

related link
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/25/hbo-alters-severed-bush-head_n_1625502.html

Hope this helps and happy hunting to the rest who still hunt for a mint/sealed edition from Bestbuy.

Should have got the Targaryen cover originally, but made up for it by getting it for one of my Season 4 copies. My german Clegane version should be here any day now...

Well, I just assumed I would never be able to find a Targaryen set for a reasonable price....and then: BAM. Randomly popped in to my favorite used shop and grabbed this for $25. Only wanted the slip though ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428611477.002266.jpg