Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: 26 October, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £15.99 17.99 (Zavvi) - £16.99 22.99 (Amazon)

91G5RiD46qL._SX466_.jpg

- Episodic Previews & Recaps
- Making of Game of Thrones
- Character Profiles
- Creating the Dothraki Language
- Inside the Night's Watch
- From the Book to the Screen
- Histories
- Creating the Show Open
- Cast Audition Tapes
- Anatomy of Episode 6 "A Golden Crown"
- Guide to Westeros
- 7 Audio Commentaries

As pointed out by @RhodW - £10 OFF £50 Spend at amazon.co.uk with code "BIGTHANKS" works with pre-orders *code valid today (03/08/15) only* - Details here.
So if you happen to be getting Season 1 & 2, spend £4.02 (or more) and you'll get £10 off; it's worth noting that they split the £10 off between the purchases.

Personally I just picked up The Voices Steelbook from Amazon too. The Voices worked out at £12.54 (which is 20p more than Zavvi with discount code) but it reduced Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2 to £38.44.

Last edited:
As pointed out by @RhodW - £10 OFF £50 Spend at amazon.co.uk with code "BIGTHANKS" works with pre-orders *code valid today (03/08/15) only* - Details here.
So if you happen to be getting Season 1 & 2, spend £4.02 (or more) and you'll get £10 off; it's worth noting that they split the £10 off between the purchases.

Personally I just picked up The Voices Steelbook from Amazon too. The Voices worked out at £12.54 (which is 20p more than Zavvi with discount code) but it reduced Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2 to £38.44.

Thats exactly what i did :)

cheers mrmbt just ordered a wireless accesspoint yesterday managed to cancel and re-reorder with the code just a shame amazon only allow you to use code once, as got quiet a few orders for different things :D
anyway with my free £50 off gas code voucher and £10off code only cost me £19 ish :drool:

basil :thumbs:

Quality, just re ordered with the code and added the new Maccabees album which was £9.99

Got the cd for £8 and the thrones steelbooks for £37.77

Happy with that

I had to cancel my orders as not paid till 22nd
If they are still in stock after release date I will re order then

I got a feeling the print run is big with this release been worldwide from lots of amazon retailers

Reactions: luke98
yes just cancelled these too as just lost my job had to go thru all my pre-orders and cancel any that are near, until my work situtation changes, great (n)

basil :bag::dunno:

Reactions: Flash
Mine is still awaiting despatch, eta thurs or friday via savers delivery. Looks good though. Been a while since my last steelbook, only collecting these and finishing the disneys and thats me.

Wow those actually look very cool. Debossed title woulda been nice but I think Amazon UK is the cheapest? Comes out to about $35 shipped to U.S. currently..might have to pull the trigger

The artwork looks ok but they look flat and matte.
So I guess that you cannot keep the Sigil magnet on as they may well damage what ever is next to them
We'll be interesting to see how the discs come out of the plastic holders
Look forward to hearing some views

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi