Slipcover Game of Thrones - Season 6 (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

marmup

Premium Supporter
Jun 22, 2012
Release date: August 1, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

5985011_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja and kaw
Ordered online and paid extra for delivery on 8-1, the release date. However, after checking my order status this has not even been processed yet, never mind shipped, so apparently I won't be getting it today even though I paid over $20 for the service so either it's not really being released today or Best Buy customer service is all screwed up again. Very disappointing. And according to the website this is only available for shipping, no store pick-up. UPDATE-just got e-mail from Best Buy stating this item is delayed and will not be delivered until August 31st. Nice. May as well cancel and re-order and save the $20 extra for "release day delivery".

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
Update again- believe it or not after getting home from work I find an e-mail from Best Buy indicating that this order has shipped! Talk about mass confusion.

• Thanks
Someone posted a picture on the other site (though didn't want to steal it). Slips looks pretty good. It's also available in some stores it appears (though not many, check online for stock)

They are also available in some stores. I picked mine up after the delay in shipping these out.

• Helpful Post
Can you post a picture of the back?
All the other seasons had the words of each house on the back; I'm wondering what this says for the Faith

I just got mine in the mail in a white plastic bubble mailer. It's the first season to ship this way. Prior seasons shipped in a thin white plastic non-bubble mailer.

I wasn't going to buy any more seasons if they did not continue the sigil covers.

• Thanks
Reactions: SlimJim24
I just got mine in the mail in a white plastic bubble mailer. It's the first season to ship this way. Prior seasons shipped in a thin white plastic non-bubble mailer.

I wasn't going to buy any more seasons if they did not continue the sigil covers.

Yeah. I'll have to buy this. But I'm still not happy with them for not doing the sigils all the way through with no repeats.

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP