Slipcover Game of Thrones - Season 6 (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

marmup

Premium Supporter
Jun 22, 2012
Release date: August 1, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

5985011_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja and kaw
Yeah. I'll have to buy this. But I'm still not happy with them for not doing the sigils all the way through with no repeats.
Yea, I was thinking yesterday about the slips that never were so they could repeat slips in season, what, 3? Ridiculous.

Yea, I was thinking yesterday about the slips that never were so they could repeat slips in season, what, 3? Ridiculous.

Yes. An incredible display of poor planning and greed.

You can't tell me they didn't know it was going to be a hit tv show. They made the decision to sell the top two houses season 1 so they could maximize sales. Season 2 was great. Then they just go back and say "hey I think we can squeeze more money out of the people that are too cheap to collect the ones from season one and two. The collectors who spent real money to obtain them be damned."

We are a small portion of their market. They don't care about doing it right. Just about the money.

This could have been one of the best collections of all time IMO. I was locked in from season 1 until they went back and rereleased.

• Thanks
Reactions: subbuteo

I wish you wouldn't have got me going.

They made it a "fan" vote for season 3. What morons. Of course the new fans of game of thrones that missed out on season 1 stark and Targaryen would want a chance to own them. They couldn't have been more stupid than to let the people decide.

That's not even the worst part. The worst part is that they didn't release a slip exclusive to season 3. They could have re released 2 and made one new one instead of 3 re releases for season 3. It would not have been difficult for them to just produce one new one. That would have satisfied everyone. Now when it's all said and done and you have the "complete" set, it looks ridiculous having repeats in there.

Pathetic

Reactions: WKRP
And that's why I've sold not one but TWO of the incredibly rare wooden sigil boxes that most people haven't even heard of. Cause what's the point anymore?

I wish you wouldn't have got me going.

They made it a "fan" vote for season 3. What morons. Of course the new fans of game of thrones that missed out on season 1 stark and Targaryen would want a chance to own them. They couldn't have been more stupid than to let the people decide.

That's not even the worst part. The worst part is that they didn't release a slip exclusive to season 3. They could have re released 2 and made one new one instead of 3 re releases for season 3. It would not have been difficult for them to just produce one new one. That would have satisfied everyone. Now when it's all said and done and you have the "complete" set, it looks ridiculous having repeats in there.

Pathetic

I wish they would have released the Stunnis and Tully Sigils for Season 3 and the real dark blue and red colored Bolton cover (Instead of the golden one) for Season 5.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/1...-the-game-of-thrones-season-3-dvd-and-blu-ray

• Thanks
Reactions: fishcp2 and WKRP