Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Wow:OMG:, what a great season finale:giggle::oohyeah::woot:. I think this is the best ending finale of all the series :naughty:. Love it and damn we have to wait 10 months :arghh::bag:

And like @ash333 said, i think its the best season.

Lyanna Mormont from Bear islands was badasss, well done :thumbs:

The Starks send their regards motherfuckers :naughty::LOL: I have being waiting for a long time :smuggrin:

But damn Dannys army :OMG::wacky:, she has 3 houses rallying behind her, 2 armies (Unsullied, Dothraki), 3 dragons, and probably the world's best fleet of ships. How the heck will anyone compete with that?

Last edited:
Technically John Snow is actually a bastard Targaryen. Does the fact that he is not actually Ned's son matter. He still has Stark blood so technically they still have a Stark as a king in the North and the accepted that not knowing where the other half of his blood came from. But his claim seems a drop less given that it is a male heir dominated society.

He is still a bastard but he would be more of a Targaryen bastard than a Stark bastard if we were going by westerosi standards
if you guys follow me

That was some serious stuff, epic finale
i was slightly confused by the Ned with the baby thing but looked it up, lol that's a shame for Ned he didn't cheat after all

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Loved this season! It feels like everything is finally moving forward and you can see the end in sight.

This season did feel different then the rest, but thats because It had more fan service and redemption stories then the series has ever given us before.
We're not used to the good guys actually winning and finally the tables have turned (for the most part).

But like Ramsay once said "if you think this has a happy ending... you haven't be paying attention" haha
Things never go as planned in Game of Thrones!

Such a great season, and what a way to end it! The music used in the last episode was something else as well... it made every scene so much more epic!! :D

I agree with @kaw - too much "good" stuff happened, so season 7 is bound to go back to everything being doom and gloom lol.

Anyone else worried that either Jon or Daenerys (or both) won't take the news too well?

@Noodles

as of now though only Bran knows the truth, technically speaking it could be a colossal fake out, though I doubt it

and Bran as of now has no way to tell anyone, look at the last time he did

@Noodles

as of now though only Bran knows the truth, technically speaking it could be a colossal fake out, though I doubt it

and Bran as of now has no way to tell anyone, look at the last time he did
Yeah, that had crossed my mind. They will eventually find out one way or another though... I wouldn't be surprised if they leave it until the final season. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
This season was amazing. I was worried how they'd do without the source material but they actually amped up and streamlined the story development. ]

Predictions for the endgame, some obvious:
  • Jaime kills Cersei
  • Arya kills the Mountain
  • The wall comes down
  • Jon dies (for good) fighting the White Walkers, maybe in the finale
  • Sam kills the Night King
  • Euron kills a dragon
Who ends up on top? I imagine nobody wins the Game, at the end - everybody's left too decimated for one person to rule. Also wouldn't be surprised if at the end, we get some Men In Black-style revelation that everything we're watching is just a tiny piece of a much larger world.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Predictions for the endgame, some obvious:
  • Jaime kills Cersei
  • Arya kills the Mountain
  • The wall comes down
  • Jon dies (for good) fighting the White Walkers, maybe in the finale
  • Sam kills the Night King
  • Euron kills a dragon
  • Jaime kills Cersei / Agree, seems like how it will all play out
  • Arya kills the Mountain / Would rather the Hound takes him down, maybe with an assist by Ayra ;)
  • The wall comes down / With the wall having a spell that will not allow the dead to cross it, I wonder when Bran comes back it will be him that accidentally brings it down (When he got marked by the Night King maybe that did something that would cause it to fail.
  • Jon dies (for good) fighting the White Walkers, maybe in the finale / Ya, it would be in Finale for sure.
  • Sam kills the Night King / I like this. Would be kind of funny. But almost would rather have Jon do it.
  • Euron kills a dragon / for someone who has only been in a couple episodes... not sure if he'll do something THAT cool. I'm hoping season 7 starts with a battle at sea with Euron. A road block on the way across the sea.
A couple of my own predictions:
  • Melisandre and Arya will cross paths once more (in season 3 she says "we will meet again", would be a shame for that not to happen)
  • We will find out what happened to Gendry (maybe he has been rowing this whole time and gets picked up by Dany's Fleet haha)
  • What about Ghost? We need something awesome to happen with our favorite Direwolf. Maybe if Dany and Jon don't join forces... and are against each other... Ghost takes down a dragon!? or if they are on the same side... Ghost rides a Dragon. haha

everything we're watching is just a tiny piece of a much larger world.

Like they said this season when Arya asked "what's west of Westeros?".
The Map never seemed that large. if this is a planet/world like ours then chances of something else being out there is high.

• Thanks
Looks like an astrolabe
and it kinda depicts Westeros history. Each blade portrays a major battle in Westeros.
On the opening credits:
1st blade portrays Aegon Targaryen's conquest of Westeros with his dragons.
1st.jpg

2nd blade shows The Stag (Baratheons), The Wolf (Starks) and The Lion (Lannisters) fighting The Dragon (Targaryens). It depicts Robert's Rebellion.
2nd.png

All of Westeros bowing to the Stag (Baratheon) it potrays Robert Baratheon as the new King of Seven Kingdoms.
3rd.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw and harry