Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 522
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
  • What about Ghost? We need something awesome to happen with our favorite Direwolf. Maybe if Dany and Jon don't join forces... and are against each other... Ghost takes down a dragon!? or if they are on the same side... Ghost rides a Dragon. haha
John is a
Dragon Rider, does he really need a wolf? Maybe a snack for his dragon? :D

Like they said this season when Arya asked "what's west of Westeros?".
The Map never seemed that large. if this is a planet/world like ours then chances of something else being out there is high.
Neverland with a few kraken. :p

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I can't believe what i just witnessed!

Possibly the greatest episode of a series I've ever seen!

Episode 9 and 10 are 2 of thrones greatest episodes

Seriously can't believe how much sh*t went down!
Cerseis plan was sooooo f*cking dark and amazing. Knew it would involve her burning a city down or at least part of it and I'm so happy that old fool is dead (the one who fakes that he can barely walk- forgot the name) and the high sparrow but I'm not too happy Margery is dead. I enjoyed looking at dormer lol plus Margery was rather smart and on it thanks to her grandma
Also cerseis new pet lol that lady is going to go through some harsh shiz. So funny when she's telling her to confess and just speaking the word shame to her lol

Tommens suicide was savage. Had a feeling that was going to happen when the camera didn't move. Damn!

Awesome that we finally have confirmation on R+L=J even though we all knew it had to be (that baby looked like an old man too lol)

Sams face when he gets to the library lol priceless

And of course arya. I knew something was up with that girl. And then that scene I instantly knew waldo was a goner But I didn't see arya popping up. Completely overlooked that. She's just too good. Epic character

And John finally King of the north and the perfect ending.
Her fleet is crazy huge

Visuals were great in this series in every aspect. They did it spot on.
After what I thought started to lose it a little in the middle they sure made up for it in the end.

I am dissapointed with varys though

Bring on season 7

@bloodsnake007 Love "The Leftovers" music!!! works great for it.
@kaw :thumbs:

Game of Thrones Season 7 to premiere in Summer 2017
Source: ComingSoon.net
file_611939_game-of-thrones-logo-1.jpg

The Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning series Game of Thrones will begin shooting its next season later this summer, it was announced today by Casey Bloys, president, HBO programming. Production of HBO‘s seven-episode Game of Thrones Season 7 will be based in Northern Ireland, while additional portions will be filmed in Spain and Iceland, with a debut slated for summer 2017 on HBO.

“Now that winter has arrived on ‘Game of Thrones,’ executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss felt that the storylines of the next season would be better served by starting production a little later than usual, when the weather is changing,” said Bloys. “Instead of the show’s traditional spring debut, we’re moving the debut to summer to accommodate the shooting schedule.”

popcorn2.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja