Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Take a look at what’s in store for Season 7 episode runtimes below and be sure to set your DVRs accordingly:
  • Episode 1: 59 minutes.
  • Episode 2: 59 minutes.
  • Episode 3: 63 minutes.
  • Episode 4: 50 minutes.
  • Episode 5: 59 minutes.
  • Episode 6: 71 minutes.
  • Episode 7: 81 minutes!!!
The record for longest GoT episode was set by last year’s Season 6 finale “The Winds of Winter” which weighed in at 68 minutes. This season will beat that record twice.

Take a look at what’s in store for Season 7 episode runtimes below and be sure to set your DVRs accordingly:
The record for longest GoT episode was set by last year’s Season 6 finale “The Winds of Winter” which weighed in at 68 minutes. This season will beat that record twice.
AWESOME! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs: Seeing the runtime for episode 8 makes me a HAPPY Ninja! :cool:

I'll drink to that! :coffee:
91959ae3f9ec5cce929607a2427ac534.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: Well the last epiode will almost be a movie ! Can't even imagine what Season 8 will be like !