Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Seeing all the SPOILERS TAG in this thread between all of us having discussions (on this Community Discussions Board)... why don't we just add a big SPOILER to the current thread title? :p
tumblr_inline_o8d3h7eOVs1t9s98p_540.gif

:rofl:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
tumblr_inline_o8d3h7eOVs1t9s98p_540.gif

:rofl:[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
URL]

Meanwhile... I'm supposed to work... but noooooo... I'm playing games with @bloodsnake007... :p

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
URL]

Meanwhile... I'm supposed to work... but noooooo... I'm playing games with @bloodsnake007... :p
"Bazinga!" LMFAO!!! :rofl: That was awesome! :woot: :hilarious: Now let's get back to work! :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
URL]

"Bazinga!" LMFAO!!! :rofl: That was awesome! :woot: :hilarious: Now let's get back to work! :emb:

Carry on I've only got half hour left and never do anything it that time anyway :hilarious:

http://www.snarksquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/****.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
ok but without the behind the scenes commentary would you have known it was Viserys over Rhaegal that was killed?

like I said above, could you tell me which of the two it was that was killed without the commentary.
As I stated yes I could have told you without the commentaries, as I knew it was Viserys eversince I watched the episode Thursday. It's really obvious they wouldn't kill Jon's dragon, so yeah the moment they killed the dragon I knew it was Viserys. I was quoting the video as a proff that's all. But I guess that for those who didn't guess, they should have named it during the episode, just so it was clear.

As I stated yes I could have told you without the commentaries, as I knew it was Viserys eversince I watched the episode Thursday. It's really obvious they wouldn't kill Jon's dragon, so yeah the moment they killed the dragon I knew it was Viserys. I was quoting the video as a proff that's all. But I guess that for those who didn't guess, they should have named it during the episode, just so it was clear.

the thing is though you are basing your comment on the fact that you have a theory based on how the books are written and not on the show itself. Yes you could make an argument that Jon is set to ride the dragon based on his supposed fathers name but a lot of that thought process still goes into having read the books since the show has not really gone into the whole three heads three dragon riders theme.

Even already they deviated by having Dany pick up a bunch of people on Drogon's back

There really has not been a lot in the show to make you think Jon is getting his own dragon

So I have to stick by my earlier comment that it was a misuse of the dragons and I don't think they did it right. Let's just kill a dragon cause it will make people go 'OMG'

the thing is though you are basing your comment on the fact that you have a theory based on how the books are written and not on the show itself. Yes you could make an argument that Jon is set to ride the dragon based on his supposed fathers name but a lot of that thought process still goes into having read the books since the show has not really gone into the whole three heads three dragon riders theme.

Even already they deviated by having Dany pick up a bunch of people on Drogon's back

There really has not been a lot in the show to make you think Jon is getting his own dragon

So I have to stick by my earlier comment that it was a misuse of the dragons and I don't think they did it right. Let's just kill a dragon cause it will make people go 'OMG'
The moment when Jon almost got on Drogon.. but didn't is a big clue they're saving the first time Jon will ride a dragon for when he knows he's a targaryen and will ride Rhaegar. Even last week when he touched Drogon you could say the dragon knew Jon was family.

Yes I guess if you haven't read the books you don't know all that but I can't shut down my knowledge when I watch an episode. But yeah I admit that to those who aren't aware of this theory at all they probably don't know which dragon died. But I guess they will address this in the show next week.. probably.

Ahh Hahh Fooled you! No actually thanks everyone for using spoilers because I'm still on season 6 and haven't got to seven yet.
These spoilers are getting out of hand! :rofl: I love it! :woot: :D

@AcIDc0r3 I'm so glad you're on Season 6! :drool: I'd like to know your thoughts on 'Battle of the Bastards' :thumbs:

I thought all three of the dragons were equally as important to Dany to be honest... never realised she had a favourite, so maybe I missed something (I don't read the books FYI). :confused:

P.S. I barely remember the names of some of the main characters, let alone the bloody dragons. :p

I thought all three of the dragons were equally as important to Dany to be honest... never realised she had a favourite, so maybe I missed something (I don't read the books FYI). :confused:

P.S. I barely remember the names of some of the main characters, let alone the bloody dragons. :p
You don't have to read the books to see she's only riding Drogon ^^ He's always the one standing out throughout the series.

You don't have to read the books to see she's only riding Drogon ^^ He's always the one standing out throughout the series.
I swear I'm not racist towards dragons or anything lol, but they all look pretty much the same to me... I guess I just never properly examine/compare them when they're on screen.

I swear I'm not racist towards dragons or anything lol, but they all look pretty much the same to me...
giphy.gif
LOL

Actually the only reason why I know the difference between the dragons is because of the Funko Pop Figures lol:
$_1.JPG

Drogon = Red Highlights
Rhaegal = Green Highlights
Viserion = Yellow Highlights

You can kind of see the detail here:
hbo-photo-10-600x400.jpg

Although Viserion will probably have blue highlights now haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Noodles