Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season (Target Exclusive Blu-ray Limited Edition w/ Book) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: February 17th, 2015
Buy Link: Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season

Group buy from apsmith21:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/open-game-of-thrones-season-4-best-buy-or-target.60892/

From description as of 7/21/2014

Beautiful Death Photo Book Description:
Survive the realm all over again with the Beautiful Death Photo Book featuring artwork from Game of Thrones super-fan and artist, Robert M. Ball. Whether by direwolf, dark magic, dragon, or blade, experience the most iconic deaths from the series, episode-by-episode with this exclusive booklet, only at Target.

Silk, Leather, & Chain Mail: The Costumes of Season 4
An in-depth look at the intricately-designed costumes featured in season 4, from concept to creation. With first-hand accounts from costume designer Michele Clapton and the rest of the cast & crew, discover just how much planning and attention to detail went into every link of chain mail and every stitch of wedding garb, only at Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exclusive book?! AWESOME! :thumbs: :woot: :cool: Definitely getting this Edition instead ;)

Target Exclusive.PNG

I have it - it's region A locked.
That's annoying as noticed it's hard to get most places seen it on amazon usa and after looking online searches came up region free.
I do happen to have multi region players but do prefer to find the titles region free first and most places not having stock.

Picked up this version today with the book. Looked through the book it's pretty cool I guess. Kinda wish it was more gory instead of the hand drawn art.