Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 12, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy (Dragonstone Red Egg); Best Buy (Dragonstone Cream Egg)
Price: $49.99; $49.99

cream egg.jpg red egg.jpg

got s7 steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
It will match, when this series of steelbooks was announced they said the spine images had been exclusively designed by someone or other and if you put the other 6 together you can tell the image is incomplete.

Why include "Possible" in the title when the link clearly directs you to the BB product page? o_O

Because the first 5 seasons where available everywhere and season 6 popped up as a BB exclusive, also it doesn't say [Only@Best Buy] on the placeholder like most exclusive steels do.

Reactions: Daldiian
I'm watching s5,ep3 right now so it won't be long. :smuggrin:

Wow you've proper binged this!

I swear you only just stared it a week ago lol. I'm Impressed

Will be ordering this the second the Uk version goes live. Not f*cking around with price drops like I did with all the others plus this season has been incredible.
The last 2 seasons seemed to have smaller print runs too. I got them all fine except season 5 which took a little longer but I now own it, got it for a great price but it was second hand from CEX and luckily all mint with the PET box and magnet.

Wow you've proper binged this!

I swear you only just stared it a week ago lol. I'm Impressed

Will be ordering this the second the Uk version goes live. Not f*cking around with price drops like I did with all the others plus this season has been incredible.
The last 2 seasons seemed to have smaller print runs too. I got them all fine except season 5 which took a little longer but I now own it, got it for a great price but it was second hand from CEX and luckily all mint with the PET box and magnet.
I have binge watched it. I can't get enough of it. It's like a bad drug that you can't kick but only good. I thought that The Walking Dead was my favorite but damn this show's beyond good. Now back to my GoT. :notworthy: :coffee:

I have binge watched it. I can't get enough of it. It's like a bad drug that you can't kick but only good. I thought that The Walking Dead was my favorite but damn this show's beyond good. Now back to my GoT. :notworthy: :coffee:

I used to love walking dead but I used to give up a lot mid season after roughly season 3 and then start again months later because someone would say "nah mate it's got good again" so I used to watch it again and after a few episodes it turned back into a zombie soap opera and would give up again. I was only in it for Rick (and even he turned p*ssy in the last season and Negan does my bonce in)

Walking dead is like bad speed, it's a good for a while and then you just want it out your head. Thrones is like top quality extacy that's rare to find. You don't want it to stop lol