Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi
Price:

11540576-1324514624981184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my pre order in but will be cancelling if the artwork isn't the same style as the others. Really hope it is ... will be a shame to have an unfinished collection.

(I'm sure when the others went up for pre order they always showed what it would look like)

Can see it being either Greyjoy in the ocean or Night King's army beyond the wall.

Do agree with everyone about a baratheon should be included. Should of been S2 with King's Landing as then Casterly Rock with Lannisters could of been this season. Also disappointed that Stannis' flaming stag or Boltons weren't included as they could of been S5 and saved Dragon until S7 or S8.

Yep, time for me to start picking these up now that it's clear they're sticking to similar designs for each steelbook. Nice work HBO! :thumbs:

I love the digipacks but given there's so few GOT high end collectibles I think I might pick these up as well, seems like seasons 2,3,4 and 6 are still available with amazon but a hunt will be needed for seasons 1 and 5

Reactions: Noodles
Hmm, forgot about that! Maybe I'll just stick to my original plan of waiting until the show is over and seeing what type of 'complete collection' editions we get.

That was my original plan but I ended up getting these. I thought you had these mate.

I got season 5 for £22 from CEX about 4 months ago and it was mint, In the PET box and sigil included so there's hope

7 discs? Really doubt that, but order placed. Need it to match the set.

If you check the USA thread, they have a Cream Egg release for $59.99 and the Red Egg release for $79.99.
Perhaps the Red Egg edition has some bonus discs. I can't see a $20 difference just due to the colour of the egg.

If you check the USA thread, they have a Cream Egg release for $59.99 and the Red Egg release for $79.99.
Perhaps the Red Egg edition has some bonus discs. I can't see a $20 difference just due to the colour of the egg.

Strange. I hope this one is fully loaded as its a red egg

Why is season 5 so hard to get?

I have a feeling they lowered the print run with season 5 & 6 because the other 4 seasons were around for a while with various price drops

Maybe 5 & 6 only had a 2000 print run in the Uk or something

Reactions: Noodles
Hmm, forgot about that! Maybe I'll just stick to my original plan of waiting until the show is over and seeing what type of 'complete collection' editions we get.

I was just going to say that. They might make some more and put them within a collectors case or something.