Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi
Price:

11540576-1324514624981184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the digipacks but given there's so few GOT high end collectibles I think I might pick these up as well, seems like seasons 2,3,4 and 6 are still available with amazon but a hunt will be needed for seasons 1 and 5
I always enjoy a steelbook hunt... it can turn out to be pretty pricey sometimes though. Good luck! :thumbs:

It may pop up though, I got one from entertainment store a few weeks ago.
Suppose I'll keep an eye out then. :watch:

That was my original plan but I ended up getting these. I thought you had these mate.

I got season 5 for £22 from CEX about 4 months ago and it was mint, In the PET box and sigil included so there's hope
Nah, I held off just to make sure they were going to release steels for all seasons... I never expected any of them to sell out though. (n)

I was just going to say that. They might make some more and put them within a collectors case or something.
That would be very cool! :D

That's exactly what I was going to do.
Great minds. ;)

I always enjoy a steelbook hunt... it can turn out to be pretty pricey sometimes though. Good luck! :thumbs:

Suppose I'll keep an eye out then. :watch:

Nah, I held off just to make sure they were going to release steels for all seasons... I never expected any of them to sell out though. (n)

That would be very cool! :D

Great minds. ;)

I always said I reakon the final collectors editon with all seasons will be a quality iron throne style model piece and if that happens I'll have to get that too like I did with the breaking bad barrel

I wonder if we will get the Cream egg version like the States.

Possibly, persoanlly I prefer the red to cream

Reactions: Noodles
Well considering the red egg edition from Best Buy is $80 f*cken bucks I might opt to get the UK edition instead since it's only $46 and even less once Vat is removed. The UK and US editions are region free but I need not worry anyways since I have a region free Oppo.

I got an email from zavvi at midnight saying my copy has been dispatched, being delivered via royal mail with a tracker. Is this new from zavvi, never had a tracker number before. The tracker number still doesn't work yet. Delivery Friday.

@smcbeath my last 2 orders with Zavvi have been like that, only one tracking number worked and that was 2 days after dispatch email, so I guess it's hit and miss

My order from Amazon says arriving Monday, but yet to be dispatched.

I got an email from zavvi at midnight saying my copy has been dispatched, being delivered via royal mail with a tracker. Is this new from zavvi, never had a tracker number before. The tracker number still doesn't work yet. Delivery Friday.

That means it's shipping from the UK warehouse and not from Guernsey

Mine arrived and its not a steelbook, just a blu ray set. I was opening it up and it didn't dawn on me until I was looking for the sigil, doh. Cant find my original email from zavvi to see if I ordered the wrong version. My account says I did order the wrong edition. Sold out as well, gutted.

The conquest and rebellion - an animated history of the seven kingdoms, came in a separate ultra thin case. 44 min run time.

Main series disc 1, - 3 eps, disc 2, - 3 eps and disc 3, - 1 episode. Each disc has bonus features.

Last edited:
Mine arrived and its not a steelbook, just a blu ray set. I was opening it up and it didn't dawn on me until I was looking for the sigil, doh. Cant find my original email from zavvi to see if I ordered the wrong version. My account says I did order the wrong edition. Sold out as well, gutted.

The conquest and rebellion - an animated history of the seven kingdoms, came in a separate ultra thin case. 44 min run time.

Main series disc 1, - 3 eps, disc 2, - 3 eps and disc 3, - 1 episode. Each disc has bonus features.
Stick it on ebay quickly and order from eBay?

Why is season 5 so hard to get?
i think because season 1 to 4 steelbook came up way after the normal amaray / digipack version came up so many ppl already buy them

season 5 onwards, the steelbook release the the same time as the normal amaray / digipack version and around the same price hence ppl rather buys the steelbook

make sense?