Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi
Price:

11540576-1324514624981184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still gutted I missed out on the 6th steelbook as I thought the price might drop...

Then all of a sudden everywhere sold out..

Mind you even season 5 sold pretty quick.. So was really hoping when steel 7 came out some more season 5 & 6 would surface.... Sadly did not happen..

Just not paying stupid money on flea bay for 5th or 6th steel :(

Still gutted I missed out on the 6th steelbook as I thought the price might drop...

Then all of a sudden everywhere sold out..

Mind you even season 5 sold pretty quick.. So was really hoping when steel 7 came out some more season 5 & 6 would surface.... Sadly did not happen..

Just not paying stupid money on flea bay for 5th or 6th steel :(
Do you have some Game Of Thrones steelbooks and the rest as normal box sets? I am wondering if I can put up with only having one or two steelbooks of the series and the rest as normal box sets or whether to forget the steelbooks altogether, given the price of some of them now.

Do you have some Game Of Thrones steelbooks and the rest as normal box sets? I am wondering if I can put up with only having one or two steelbooks of the series and the rest as normal box sets or whether to forget the steelbooks altogether, given the price of some of them now.

Got the UK steels for series 1,2,3,4,7
& German series 5 since UK series 5 sold out..

since all are still sealed and I have all season 1-7 on my sky box I'm Just thinking if I can't get a season 6 from anywhere I may as well sell all and just wait for the complete 1-8 box set when it gets a price drop on black Friday in a year.

As I said it all depends on if I can find a steel for season 6 anywhere or anyone.

Reactions: cheetah
Got my steel after ordering the wrong edition. So I now have the steel and the night king edition of season 7. Defo feels like they cheaped out on the extra disc with the steelbook edition.

Will need to rewatch season 7, I watched it via streaming.

Attachments

• IMG_20171215_155515.jpg
    IMG_20171215_155515.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20171215_155739.jpg
    IMG_20171215_155739.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 199
Still waiting for mine Amazon are slow, gone really down hill in there service wish i purchased from zavvi now much more speedy delivery
No way. I ordered 3 pop vinyls from Zavvi which were dispatched on 01/12/17 and they still have not arrived. Est delivery is 15-18/12.

I would go Amazon EVERY TIME.

Got my steel after ordering the wrong edition. So I now have the steel and the night king edition of season 7. Defo feels like they cheaped out on the extra disc with the steelbook edition.

Will need to rewatch season 7, I watched it via streaming.

but the C&R in the cardboard sleeve fits nicely inside the steel ;) :thumbs: