Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £35.99

6.jpg

While we're all crying that we can't get our Season 6 Blu Rays, what Location/Sigil do we think/hope will be on Season 7? I'm thinking there's a good chance it will be Pyke with the Greyjoy sigil.

While we're all crying that we can't get our Season 6 Blu Rays, what Location/Sigil do we think/hope will be on Season 7? I'm thinking there's a good chance it will be Pyke with the Greyjoy sigil.

And here's the problem right away. They need to get season 6 steelbook sorted out before they even do season 7

What is the print run on these? Surely more than 4k?

Anyone that doesn't have one of these only has themselves to blame. Pre-order did not sell out, but people (myself included) tried to be astute and wait for a price drop.

Interesting diversion and a decent shout, still a bit mystified why bravos is on season 6 and so can give some credence to the white walker suggestion as well .
Personally I feel house Bolton should have been on steelbook 5 and the targaryen sigil season 6 but there you go I assume the makers have their motives .

Interesting diversion and a decent shout, still a bit mystified why bravos is on season 6 and so can give some credence to the white walker suggestion as well .
Personally I feel house Bolton should have been on steelbook 5 and the targaryen sigil season 6 but there you go I assume the makers have their motives .

@Flloydo Thank you so much I just ordered mine!!

@George Pearce Bolton couldn't have gone on 5 because Winterfell got used on Season 1, and they weren't at any other location that season :p

Maybe if Dorne and Martell sigil was used for 5, and Meereen and Targaryen sigil was used for 6, would make much more sense.

Reactions: Flloydo
I did say it will be back when everyone was panicking and loosing their minds

• Thanks
Reactions: MrBMT
people (myself included) tried to be astute and wait for a price drop.

Yeh I was waiting for a price drop too, I have managed to get the first four for 15 each so wanted series 5 and 6 for 15 too. But I have bought one at this price today, better to pay a little more than miss out altogether, or even worse pay scalpers.

Now I just need series 5

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeh I was waiting for a price drop too, I have managed to get the first four for 15 each so wanted series 5 and 6 for 15 too. But I have bought one at this price today, better to pay a little more than miss out altogether, or even worse pay scalpers.

Now I just need series 5

Exactly the same (paid that for 1&2) and got 3,4 & 6 for crimbo on the price drops and this current price (which tbh is cheaper than the standard Blu Ray and cheaper than say Jessica Jones which I find thrones one of the greatest modern series and you get a sigil magnet)

I just need 5 too but I'll wait for a £15 price like the others next year

• Thanks
Reactions: levi