Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £35.99

6.jpg

What does everyone think the sigil and location will be?

I'm thinking Tarly on Oldtown.
I've found a S7 steelbook on a different forum - it looks like they are changing the style? :(
BR

Moderator Edit: Linking to external forums is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Ive ordered all of them apart from season 1 and 5, so if anyone knows were I can get them brand new for a reasonable price let me know, and thanks for the website

So this is starting to get pricey now, Amazon had it in stock while season 7 was aired. Kind of regret not getting it, but I ended up ordering the French version this week as it's €20.99 atm. Good price even if the outer box has French language on.

I bought this probably at the right time, it was last week (I think) and the day after I bought it went to the current status of 1 to 3 week wait

I have season 5 on order with JBhifi as I wanted a English slip/box

I bought the last US edition from Amazon for $50 and then I turned around and it was up for review because of a discrepancy in quantity. I was counting my lucky stars that I actually got it because all the others I had seen on eBay were priced over $90. I don't know why but season 5 is the hardest to get right now with prices in excess of $128. OUCH!

5 and 6 is what i am missing never bothered to pre order as 1-4 was really cheap to get i just thought they would be all easy to get how wrong was i.

That's why I always preorder on day one and don't touch the order ever again. I ordered all 7 seasons from amazon that way and got them all. Hopefully the plan will work with the last one as well when the time comes :)