Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season (Amazon Excl. Limited Edition) [Worldwide]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Artist rendering:

image.jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 18, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $99.99
ORDER: Amazon
UK

FRANCE

ITALY

SPAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This has sparked my interest. Wonder what it could be???

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This has sparked my interest. Wonder what it could be???

I hope it's a set of stone dragon bookends or something cool. For that price, it'll definitely be more than just a bonus disc or special packaging.

Che: I didn't mean to edit your post... I meant to quote you and accidentally edited you instead. :p

I need to be edited at all times. I am very non P.C.

In trying to get Tipper Gore on the forums so you guys don't have to work so hard.

Reactions: tridon
im on the fench about getting this as im think ill pick it up when its finished as they ARE going to do a complete boxset when it sadly ends (i hope its a very long time away) and i expect it to be nothing sort of badass i picture an iron throne for sure!

That's just the normal release. This is definitely something extra. I'm hoping for something rare like the Watchmen Amazon exclusive, not a blu ray with a 7 inch iron throne that you can order anywhere type package.

If this is only the price for the third season, isn't it too much ?
Even if it comes with goodies, it would be so odd that it started with 3rd season.

No matter what happens, I'll wait for BestBuy version. (hopefully they have them)

Just ordered, this is the first blind buy I have done on Amazon.com, I was scared in case I miss out. I hope its spectacular as the price tag, if not I can always cancel it after seeing some pics and contents.

If this is only the price for the third season, isn't it too much ?
Even if it comes with goodies, it would be so odd that it started with 3rd season.

No matter what happens, I'll wait for BestBuy version. (hopefully they have them)

They have the regular version for order HERE for $56, and they had a collector's edition of season one. Nothing special for season 2 though. I'm hoping Best Buy comes to their senses. I doubt it. I do hope for something good here.