NovaMedia [CLOSED] GB Suicide Squad (Blu-ray 3D SteelBook) (NC#12) [Korea] [WORLDWIDE]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
NOVA CHOICE #12 <SUICIDE SQUAD> 2D (Theatrical version)+ 3D Steelbook

3o7TKnMusHUeo6Olyw.gif

Price $48.30 (Inclusive of HDN/PP fees, Shipping Extra).
9x character card
Release Date : 6th Jan 2017

DIRECT SHIPPING OPTION FROM NOVAMEDIA / KR AVAILABLE to both International and US Members. Please indicate direct ship along or ship from HUB with your request. Ship from HUB will be slightly cheaper for members residing in the US or with a US shipping address.

International members: unless combining requests should choose direct ship to save a considerable amount on postage fees.

Prices & Details

1) Steelbook $48.30 each (Lenticular Slip) Inclusive of All Fees, Shipping Extra based on Direct or HUB based Ship Method.
2) Limited to 160 copies Only for HDN
3) Only applies to HUB based requests: Shipping from Korea to me $? (Divided by Total Copies)
4) Shipping Varies (Calculated Actual USPS Priority Mail for US, Tracked and Insured for $50; First Class International for ROW Orders with tracking, Insurance Optional). Direct ship is same cost as what you would pay on Novamedia webstore plus PP fees.
5) HDN GB Fee $2 per Steelbook
7) Packaging fee $3.00 for first steel and $1 thereafter for HUB based ship. Direct ship flat processing fee of $3 per box.
6) Paypal Fee 5%
7) Payment is due on December 3rd 2016 by 12 PM Central Standard Time for Invoice 1 which is when the GB will close. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled and banned from my future GB's
8) If you need to purchase insurance for your package it will be at an extra charge. Please let me know if you would like to do so when you pay for Invoice 1 and I will include that amount on Invoice 2. Tracking is free and provided with all packages. There will be only 1 Invoice for Direct Ship Requests.
9) Invoice 2 (only for HUB based shipping ) will be out when I receive/pack the goods and determine the charges based on shipping cost from HUB to destination plus any insurance fees (if requested). If Direct Ship I will add the cost per Nova shipping rates and invoice you accordingly.

Thanks,
Aniv

Last edited by a moderator: