Geek Pants (Tridon's YouTube channel)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Hey, everyone!

I thought I'd take a minute to share my little side project...

I retired my original YT channel (Cosmic Dragon) and relaunched as Geek Pants Media alongside my pals Chris Mercier and Kris Fedick. If anyone has ever watched my old BOARD OFF! videos with Kris, those will be re-released alongside a brand-new Season 2. Chris and I will be doing the Geek Pants Camcast -- a video podcast that'll have one main topic every week (Episode 1 is Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy).

All animations and logos were designed by guru @Snollygoster and I couldn't be happier or more grateful. You rock, dude! :thumbs:

Whenever a new episode goes live, I'll post them as a new comment in this thread. And no worries... I'm still sticking around the HDN Podcast. This is just a side gig with my personal friends who live in the same city as me. :)

Please like/share/subscribe. It'd be much appreciated!

Attachments

• geekpants-k-social-icon.png
    geekpants-k-social-icon.png
    693.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon

OFFICIAL SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK:

May 15 - Camcast Ep. 7: MCU Phase 3, Part 1
May 16 - Ant-Man segment
May 17 - Captain America: Civil War segment
May 18 - Doctor Strange segment
May 19 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 segment
May 20 - Spider-Man: Homecoming segment
May 21 - Thor: Ragnarok segment
May 22 - Black Panther segment
May 23 - Camcast Ep. 10: Deadpool 1 & 2 ***

And as always, I'd love to hear feedback if you've seen any of the episodes! :thumbs: @kryptonite @bloodsnake007

***Chris is having some heavy things going on in his life at the moment, so this episode may not have a chance to happen until a later date.

Here it is at last! This episode discusses Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 -- and it means we're all caught up on discussing the MCU! It's all new ground from here!

Enjoy! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
In celebration of Jurassic Park's 25th Anniversary (and the release of Fallen Kingdom in North America), we've re-released our original Jurassic World review from 2015. I'll post the YouTube video below as well as the SoundCloud playbar for the podcast. You can also download/listen through iTunes!

Enjoy!

We'll be releasing brand-spanking new Camcasts for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and the original Jurassic Park Trilogy next week! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja