attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beauty once unwrapped :)

Attachments

• boondocksteel6.jpg
    boondocksteel6.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 362
Well its from Sony Pictures and they are big on steels in Germany ... and Sony has distribution rights there too ... Amazon shows May 6th as their release date and no word on steel but who knows .... quite possible that Media Markt may pick it up but we'd probably be catching an announcement soon enough. If Germany doesnt make it, I'd say its probably going to go under the radar then.

Now that I own The Hurt Locker and digibooks I dont mind stacking this bad boy beside it. Gonna stick the blus in it and make it a hybrid.

Family Guy "It's A Trap" Futureshop DVD Steelbook

Here's what Brana had to say:

This is the next installment in their Star Wars spoof series. Out in December. This one is important for us as it's the first Steelbook we've been able to do in ages since Fox has had a no exclusive hence no steelbook policy. If this one is a success we might be able to see more Fox Steelbooks in the future. I mean like Alien singles ....

As this is a TV show it will be on the DVD version. There is a Bluray version for this but we had to decide which way would likely be more successful for a TV show and right now DVD is much larger for that segment.

Brana

http://www.futureshopforums.ca/t5/M...s-A-Trap-quot-Steelbook-Confirmed/td-p/218720

Considering that the last time he confirmed an SB and didn't end up happening, I'd just leave this as a possibility and nothing more until we see the actual artwork or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I admire Brana since being very brave for continuing posting "assumptions" about future releases, did not she learned a lesson with IM2 & Disney's???

Threads merged for discussion of any DVD Steelbooks since there were a few threads floating around here and there. If the site admins feel we need a separate section (there are 100's of DVD Steelbook releases world-wide), or the thread should be nixed all together, since it's DVD, please chime in. Thx!:)

Personally I think we should add a DVD sub section for steels. Not that it will be huge in popularity but sometimes you just see a DVD steel and the art is so awesome you want to talk about it without people cringing :p

Wreck-yes, I don't have any (except UFO Hunters-there I said it!), but as it all started with DVD Steels, and there are some rare, OOP ones, maybe it would be cool to have a separate section with a 'lil bit of Steelhistory:)

i had loads of them,been collecting steelbooks,imports,limited editions for a good few years.don't have many of the steelbooks left though,or many of the bigger items.there is one dvd steelbook i want & that's dead snow,released in canada & im sure there's a very rare dutch release aswell.really cool artwork:D

Same here started about 6-7 years ago but more the limited editions i must admit, had a load of steelbooks, but sadly most of my dvd collection has been sold to fund my Blu steelbooks :D