General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck honestly if you have extra empty sleeves for that picturesque portfolio and get serious about selling let me know assuming it is from a later run I heard the earlier runs were a bit tighter.

I literally just filled my 20th print in the portfolio the other day so have no more room

Jerrys artarama doesn't even have the refills listed so I don't even know what they sell for

oh sh!t son ... what have I done!?

They had me at Free Shipping site wide. savings of like$85 for this piece, and code RFMOVE got me another $30 off.

ordered the brown. Have read up on this piece for like a year now. top 4 drawers can fit 24x36. A flat file that will look good in the house. :) and cheaper than a new metal one.

not particle board either! Owned by Home Depot so Home Depot CC's work too. fyi

http://www.homedecorators.com/detail.php?parentid=04640&search=04640&suggest=10?aid=cj

l0464000960.jpg

thought about going with black but that color not in stock till next summer. Think this will look much better anyways. Gonna be a beast to build.

oh sh!t son ... what have I done!?

They had me at Free Shipping site wide. savings of like$85 for this piece, and code RFMOVE got me another $30 off.

ordered the brown. Have read up on this piece for like a year now. top 4 drawers can fit 24x36. A flat file that will look good in the house. :) and cheaper than a new metal one.

not particle board either! Owned by Home Depot so Home Depot CC's work too. fyi

http://www.homedecorators.com/detail.php?parentid=04640&search=04640&suggest=10?aid=cj

l0464000960.jpg

thought about going with black but that color not in stock till next summer. Think this will look much better anyways. Gonna be a beast to build.
looks nice, good catch!
Do drawers have enough space to fit posters in sleeves, because sleeves usually tend to be a little bigger?

I believe so @C2V3N as one lady acted like she had no problem with 24x36 so given the size I'm expecting an inch or so or more on each side afterwards.

@C.C. 95 @mllNY this was the piece above i was referencing the other day.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Actually I now read where its just a half inch more on each side. Still fits, but snug.

There are eight drawers:
The top 4 drawers are each 36 1/2"w x 24 1/2"d x 2 1/4"h.
The 4 smaller drawers at the bottom are 17"w x 24 1/2"d; two are 3 3/4"h and the other two are 5"h.

• Helpful Post
Just spoke with Rose and he said he has exact same one and so does Pineapple and they do the job and are nice. Feel better about my purchase. ha. Kinda now only fearful about building this thing in a room where one day it will be moved out of ... wonder if it can fit through the door without having to be disassembled ha.

Just spoke with Rose and he said he has exact same one and so does Pineapple and they do the job and are nice. Feel better about my purchase. ha. Kinda now only fearful about building this thing in a room where one day it will be moved out of ... wonder if it can fit through the door without having to be disassembled ha.
Nahhh. I'm sure you have had coffee tables and credenzas that were bigger.
Nice to get confirmation, though, that you didn't choose and buy too quickly and unwisely!
(You must have issues in the impulse aisles on the corridor to the checkout at AV shops!:LOL:)

Nahhh. I'm sure you have had coffee tables and credenzas that were bigger.
Nice to get confirmation, though, that you didn't choose and buy too quickly and unwisely!
(You must have issues in the impulse aisles on the corridor to the checkout at AV shops!:LOL:)

Well everything I liked and have for like a year, but I always wanted to know the drawer dimensions in regards to 24x36 and while I never could find that I seen a review where a lady showed a picture and stated it held her 24x36 paper. So that was good enough for me. Then just today I found the actual dimensions so was curious about the storage part esp since some screen prints while they say are 24x36 can be just a hair over.

Impulse aisles ... ha, who cares for that when you got have HDN forums to work those impulses 24/7 :p

• Thanks
Well everything I liked and have for like a year, but I always wanted to know the drawer dimensions in regards to 24x36 and while I never could find that I seen a review where a lady showed a picture and stated it held her 24x36 paper. So that was good enough for me. Then just today I found the actual dimensions so was curious about the storage part esp since some screen prints while they say are 24x36 can be just a hair over.

Impulse aisles ... ha, who cares for that when you got have HDN forums to work those impulses 24/7 :p
:LOL:
If Best Buy had a steelbook Gauntlet in the checkout lanes I would have some trouble!:rofl:
But, yes, being warm and toasty at home and be able to type "1x to U.S." into the iPad is pretty damn easy, isn't it?!!!:hilarious:

:LOL:
If Best Buy had a steelbook Gauntlet in the checkout lanes I would have some trouble!:rofl:
But, yes, being warm and toasty at home and be able to type "1x to U.S." into the iPad is pretty damn easy, isn't it?!!!:hilarious:

Warm? Toasty? Cozy? Drive a few states over and you can help put this mother of a beast together. :rofl:. Then when you buy one I will tell you I'm very busy. :LOL: