General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
@mllNY , @Wreck
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Picturesqu...291436?hash=item1a38cfc9ec:g:J8YAAOSwJtdZ9l7M
IMG_5949.jpg

I'm going flat file, so I don't need it.
But these are HARD to find now.

What if Rey turned to the Dark Side?
That's the question that Angel "Saint" Lopez -- the Brooklyn based digital artist who goes by the name SonofSaint, and whose work has been featured in the likes of Buzzfeed, The New York Daily News, The NY Post, and more -- asked when he put together his latest piece, which was also his first for 2018.

Promising to release a whole new series of pieces for his upcoming 2018 comics convention appearances, Lopez's first piece is sure to be a treat for Star Wars fans, who watched The Last Jedi with anticipation to see if Rey (Daisy Ridley) would, in fact, turn to the Dark Side.

Incorporating elements from the legendary Sith Lords of Star Wars' past -- check out Darth Vader's red saber, Darth Sidious' crepe-paper skin, Darth Maul's unique markings, and even Kylo Ren's robe! -- Lopez says that he'd hoped that Rey turned away from the light in the latest installment of the Skywalker saga.

"I definitely wish Rey would have given in [to the Dark Side]," he said. "I think she'd have been even more powerful than Vader!"

Lopez will announce his 2018 comics conventions schedule in the coming days. Check his Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages for updates.

unnamed.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: poncholo
i got a very special framed print to share with you guys! it's my first ever that i've had framed so i'm incredibly excited. i'll take pics tomorrow, i'm not hanging it up for a bit because i want to do a quote to mount inside the frame (you'll get it when you see it). couldn't be happier, i bet you can't guess what movie it's from haha

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
As promised...

I still am going to have a 2x10 metal plate engraved (silver plate with black text) with a quote from the HP movies, preferably 7.2 since that's what the print is. That's why the matting on the bottom is 4 inches instead of the 2 inches around the rest of the frame. Any recommendations?
@Wreck @elle82 @GI_SnakeEyes @PunkNinja @tridon @mllNY
I cant see any of your pics...

13x19 Rory Kurtz I, Tonya poster available for 1200 points on Regal Movies app. fyi (that is relatively low btw)

individually numbered of 500 .......... very thin paper. etc. i hear gotta pay like $12 for "white glove service" which means a tube .......

heads up for @tridon @apsmith21 @mllNY and other Rory fans........... def would never hang a Tonya print of any kind haha, but its nice work by Rory of course.