General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have finally entered the game my first Print I thought I had been scammed after little to non communication but 4 weeks later it arrived man cave piece number one Halloween Jock

15xo8bt.jpg

And also a Whalen Rescuers
Me and my partner are big Disney fans so we are going to have a series of Whalen Disney prints going across the living room wall
21akbwl.jpg

I have finally entered the game my first Print I thought I had been scammed after little to non communication but 4 weeks later it arrived man cave piece number one Halloween Jock

15xo8bt.jpg

And also a Whalen Rescuers
Me and my partner are big Disney fans so we are going to have a series of Whalen Disney prints going across the living room wall
21akbwl.jpg
That Jock Halloween is awesome, great choice for your first print, seriously need to add an Halloween to my collection...

Reactions: Ricardo13
That Jock Halloween is awesome, great choice for your first print, seriously need to add an Halloween to my collection...

Thank you there are so many cool Halloween design out there for me it was between this and the Phantom Creative Halloween but i am happy with my choice
Next up will be a Jaws but same again so many good ones to pick from

I've bought a few prints over the past several months and have had them framed. Don't have them hanging yet, but I was very pleased with how Michael's framed my stuff!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens by Ise Ananphada

jczhJTm.jpg

The Punisher by Jock

GW0qJ4P.jpg

Thor:Ragnrok by Matt Taylor

akmAeSW.jpg

Great frame jobs they all look really nice.

I use "Gorilla Hooks" can be found at home depot or lowes or some other brand similar which are identical. they are made specifically for framing. It penetrates (Butthead: uh huh huh you said penetrate) the wall with only one hole but applies the force in the inside to the sheetrock. Its great for leaving small marks should you ever move etc but uses the entire strength of the whole drywall sheet to hold the frame. Best $5 or so you'll ever spend in that regard. I got a django unchained crazy heavy elaborate frame job with weight of a prop gun in there as well and I bought the gorilla hooks that can withstand like 75 lbs being hung. :thumbs:

Earthquakes be damned , its not coming off that wall unless the wall is coming down.

here some on amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002M9D0FO/?tag=hidefnin-20 $3.48 for a pair that holds 50 lbs!
View attachment 366614

Exactly what I needed thanks!

I had to do some small fixings to this one. I recommend spotlightdisplays one instead of one local to your Country

And that is
iOS Image - 2367078681.jpg
the hammer from DRIVE I used.

Reactions: snsguy
Recently bought this Manev GOTG and I love it the colours really stand out in person, its now framed and on the movie room wall behind the sofa with space for two more either side, definitely going to buy two more of his prints as they’re all in the same style with the bad guy in the middle Avengers with Loki and AOU with Ultron look awesome and should create a nice little set (until an infinity war Thanos one arrives :D)

Attachments

• F4D39661-1B61-4BB0-AE6E-8C92B119E931.jpeg
    F4D39661-1B61-4BB0-AE6E-8C92B119E931.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 289
Reactions: snsguy and poncholo
Holy! That is a HUMONGOUS hammer on the carpet! Where did you get it?
:LOL:
haha its actually in my hand.

When Drive was not that old I did some research as to what hammer was used etc. The Hammer in the film is actually rubber, it was made and built to model this type of Vaughan Hammer.

I bought one on ebay used, then sanded it and painted it the color to resemble from film. Same could likely easily be done to a new one. I could.

This is a big hammer, and i wanted it to scale, as most are sold in same make, but small. I made a smaller one, and even painted the head more to resemble from film, but ultimately the more authentic big one is just a damn nice hammer, and I now just use it whenever need be. ha

here is one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vaughan-Bu...m=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

Drive-Driver-s-Ryan-Gosling-Stunt-Hammer-1.jpg

Picked up this Rainbow Foil at the 311/Offspring show at Bristow VA. Matches a 311 print Darin Shock did in Philly from 2016 aka DJ Ben.

BF791902-D334-4A6C-9C36-A5A8DAB83372.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing