Gentle Giant Matrix Mini-Bust Agent Smith

stinkofdefeat

On "Vacation"
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
N.B., Canada
I was watching SilentMike on YT about a week ago and he was talking about these Gentle Giant mini-busts he got of characters from the Matrix, and I really thought they looked cool, so I went to evilbay and was lucky to snag this Agent Smith one for only $12.50!

They are Limited to 7000 peices, have been three-dimensionally scanned, digitally processed, and personally finished by the worlds most talented artists. As stated on the COA. Pretty cool! :cool:

Its just arrived today in the mail and thought I would share some pics of it....

$T2eC16RHJHIE9nyseIKbBREHd+lqhw~~60_57.JPG

Does anyone else have any of these??

I have the whole Gentle Gaint Matrix collection. :cool:

When there is an award coming for the movie Matrix, I will show you my stuff. And I don't have a camera for the moment.

$(KGrHqV,!hcE8nLvl6t,BP((J9oUFw~~60_57.JPG

trinity15ql.jpg

*not my pics btw* limited to 1500. A masterpiece ^^

When there is an award coming for the movie Matrix, I will show you my stuff. And I don't have a camera for the moment.

trinity15ql.jpg

Haha don't wanna claim the spoiler pic :hilarious:

I like the second pic of Trinity because of the artistic angle. It shows that the photographer was really in the ZONE. He must have had to really allow his mind to be open. :D

Agent Smith is nice too!

Last edited:
I dont, but that is really cool! Cooler at that price :naughty: Should look great next to the CA steelbook on display.

Funny you should say that....
MatrixSBStatue.JPG

trinity15ql.jpg

Yeah we need a Matrix award ASAP! ;)

OMG that Trinity one is :drool: .... its quite expensive though!

Would love to see pics of your collection Pieter.

I like the second pic of Trinity because of the artistic angle. It shows that the photographer was really in the ZONE. He must have had to really allow his mind to be open. :D

Maybe it was Zoneism who took the pic :hilarious: