Geostorm (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: TBA
WWA steelbook
Pre order date: August 13, 2018 (10 AM EST USA)

DjBK8mTU0AAIiwu.jpgDjBK9WSUYAAruqx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this on Sky just the other day, and while the film was a hard 'Meh', I'm still quite shocked that HD Zeta would pick this up to premium. Don't they have more important things to get on with...... like Terminator 2!?

Reactions: rj531 and Fajiats
Hmmmm....Am I the only one who likes it? Was actually disappointed they cancelled the UHD.
(Ok, don’t comment on why :rofl::D, guess I know what they will be)

I swear if this sells out, just sums up the community and why they keep throwing all this rubbish down our throats people boycott thid rubbish and leave it an the shelf to rot, come on now what a waste of paper to try and dress this turd up when they could have put all that time and effort in to so many other title. I read and see a lot of guys moaning about how the game gone down hill but end of the day we allow it because if we was never buying all the rubbish then just maybe they might stop and think let's not pump out so many crop. Terminator films is another great example I think most of us would say 1+2 are the only note worthy from the entire series and the rest are just random standalone and reboots of some kind to poke a dying franchise back into life but yet they have manage to release those films endlessly and they still sell out each and every time, seriously how many terminator steels we need, am sure a whole new set will come up soon enough and sell out again. Rant over now. Bring back 2011 what a year of memorable releases, aka holy grail year baby.

Those packages look great but the movie was just soooo bland and bad... And im a sucker for disaster movies... Dont know why HDZeta would waste ressources on such a crappy film.

I haven't watched this yet, not even a trailer. So much hate for it here!
I'll try to watch it before this goes live... which is when?