Get Out (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 18, 2017 (pre-order July 24 @ 12 noon UK time)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

11490860-8904501450450767.jpg

11490860-1334501450550151.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet.

They left this late though lol

What's the price? i can see them over charging for this

Also do we know the finish yet from the other countries?

Get Out!

Sweet.

They left this late though lol

What's the price? i can see them over charging for this

Also do we know the finish yet from the other countries?

Price to be 100% confirmed on Monday - Believe the SteelBook will be £22.99
Release date: September 18th 2017

Oh and as usual - Artwork is TBC.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and JCC
Get Out!

Price to be 100% confirmed on Monday - Believe the SteelBook will be £22.99
Release date: September 18th 2017

Oh and as usual - Artwork is TBC.

Lol well you can get out for £22.99.... Especially when we don't know finish. Shouldn't be higher than £17.99

I'll order from another country

Yeah, to be honest if it stays that price I'm keeping hold of the amaray. Was only £11.70!

£22.99 for this is a disgusting price but I expect nothing less from them

Hmv are selling steels with 4K and 3D for between the same price and £24.99

Plus zavvis 3D/2D Disney steels are £24.99

The recent wave from HMV have made me realise zavvi need to be more competitive on pricing and it's no wonder we wait for price drops with Z

(And please Paul Boland I don't want to hear anything about studio choices etc - they can price it decently or get out)

tell me @zavvi do u only release 1000 so u can make as much as possible on the release i.e.22.99 why not make 2-3000 and release it at 17.99,

Think it will be a shared print run with Italy and France maybe, so we only get 1000

Which is blatantly the reason why they think they can bump the price up

Wasn't a big fan of the film personally... I felt the ending let it down, although up until that point I was gripped. Would be tempted to purchase this and give it another go if the steel were £5 cheaper.

To put things into perspective... I just ordered Eureka's upcoming 90th anniversary release of Metropolis, which comes housed it a gorgeous box set and includes 2 blus, a dvd and 100-page book -- all that for £25 with free shipping! Oh, and it's also limited to just 2000 copies.

Point being... there's no reason why a 1-disc steelbook should be over £18. Like @Flloydo said... HMV have proven that lower prices are possible, so there's no excuse IMO.

Will order, but keeping the Italian edition on order as well as I don't think final art has been confirmed for that yet (?)
It is different on the listing so far though... :whistle: