Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Release date: July 25, 2017
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $24.99 (2D) - $29.99 (4K)

5803306_sa.jpg

images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both arts (originally I stated I'd be happy with either in the zavvi thread)

Also if this or the mondo esque art becomes the steel then I would love to see the other used on a slip.

I think the red art on the steel and this poster art on a slip. Just my personal prefrence but at the same time will be be happy if this does end up on the steel

Zavvi need to use this art, or bye bye order. The more I see that red Zavvi art the more I'm disliking it, Scarlet is too small on the front for my liking. Needs to be her alone.

The more I see that red Zavvi art the more I'm disliking it, Scarlet is too small on the front for my liking. Needs to be her alone.

I know your preference

Always the hot girl alone and nothing else ;)

I have a feeling the art will be WWA so whatever this and the rest of the world has zavvi will have too.

Still can't believe there hasn't been a U.K. Kong steel announced. (I know you wasn't a fan but I actually really enjoyed that)

I know your preference

Always the hot girl alone and nothing else ;)

I have a feeling the art will be WWA so whatever this and the rest of the world has zavvi will have too.

Still can't believe there hasn't been a U.K. Kong steel announced. (I know you wasn't a fan but I actually really enjoyed that)

You know me so well lmao!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
This steelbook is a beauty :OMG: I really hope someone will do a GB for this, or that this artwork will become WWA, because I cannot not have this in my collection !

Has this artwork been confirmed as final?

Typically Best Buy doesn't post place holder art like Zavvi does, but given how we don't have a release date yet, I think we have to consider any post as "subject to change".

General rule, though, unless a retailer has paid for their own run, I would expect a global run with the same artwork like we've been seeing recently.

Paramount has done dual steelbooks in the past: think about Star Trek Beyond, Terminator : genisys, Transformers: age of extinction

Really depends on where they are printed - your examples had a USA and a Europe factory difference - vs the studio asking them all to be printed in Europe or something, and like I said, also if the retailer(s) is willing to pay a bit more to get one that has some of the "pimped out" features that real collectors would like.

Can someone post a link or an article regarding Scarlett' s body suit whether it's hers or it's CGI...thanks in advance.
Haven't seen the movie but from the trailers, it looks to be a mixture of the two.

Can someone post a link or an article regarding Scarlett' s body suit whether it's hers or it's CGI...thanks in advance.
Haven't seen the movie but from the trailers, it looks to be a mixture of the two.
Judging from my memory of black widow's outfit, her backside doesn't match that gif above