Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Release date: July 25, 2017
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $24.99 (2D) - $29.99 (4K)

5803306_sa.jpg

images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy has the old artwork (non-WWA) back up. Did they post the WWA art on their site at any point, or was that just added to the OP as speculation when the original artwork was temporarily removed?

Best Buy has the old artwork (non-WWA) back up. Did they post the WWA art on their site at any point, or was that just added to the OP as speculation when the original artwork was temporarily removed?

From what other people have posted on this thread, the WWA art was posted at some point.

It's still possible to have WEA, we just need the official word or not.

If I was a betting man though, I would guess WWA more than WEA

Best Buy has updated both editions with the red art in the OP. I'm guessing it'll stick this time, sadly.

Hopefully, someone will grab the original art for a WEA steel or slip. :photo:

Very unfortunate that they've changed the artwork.

Pity that the original artwork was completely deleted from the OP, as the thread now contains a lot of comments that are no longer at all relevant ;)

Man... I was just about to put a pre-order on BestBuy Canada site, until I read that it'll be the same as Zavvi's artwork. I prefer the more colorful artwork! :mad: I do not have hate on the Mondo style, but the placeholder art is simply far more superior looking imho.