Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom

Release date:
August 7, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Version - 4K Version
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

Part of Zavvi's Anime day, see more info here

11434745-1104474212604983.jpg

C8MClQQXQAQ6Tsv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a parcel "lost" even before it left the UK warehouse :LOL:

That's called order not been shipped :LOL::rofl:

On a serious note...I got the shipped email + tracking # . Dispatching from the UK.

When I checked the tracking day after day, my parcel wasn't scanned as picked up from the warehouse.

LOST :wow: I'm just thinking, has Zavvi got a pilfering issue?

On a serious note...I got the shipped email + tracking # . Dispatching from the UK.

When I checked the tracking day after day, my parcel wasn't scanned as picked up from the warehouse.

LOST :wow: I'm just thinking, has Zavvi got a pilfering issue?
That could be a number of reasons
Was not scanned by the Courier when collected and then lost in transit
Zavvi forget to arrange courier to collect or courier forgot to pick up

Did you get a replacement sent was it anything expensive or something that went out of stock after you ordered

I still not got delivery yet
I will wait till tomorrow 24th before I contact Zavvi as that's what in my despatch email as estimated date

It's not going to make any difference as it should have been delivered by now
Any order I had not delivered by 14-15 days most times I had to get a replacement sent

Post from UK to Ireland is average 4-7 days and at most 10-14 days at a push and very rare it takes that long

My order has been shipped from either Holland or Sweden as no way has it been shipped from the UK

@zavvi
I hope you got stock kept aside for replacements for orders not been delivered yet and if not please arrange more stock be got as their seams to be lot of customers not got delivery yet

Please stop using Holland or Sweden to ship orders to Rep of Ireland as it's causing long delays in post arriving and items getting lost in transit

I still not got delivery yet
I will wait till tomorrow 24th before I contact Zavvi as that's what in my despatch email as estimated date

It's not going to make any difference as it should have been delivered by now
Any order I had not delivered by 14-15 days most times I had to get a replacement sent

Post from UK to Ireland is average 4-7 days and at most 10-14 days at a push and very rare it takes that long

My order has been shipped from either Holland or Sweden as no way has it been shipped from the UK

@zavvi
I hope you got stock kept aside for replacements for orders not been delivered yet and if not please arrange more stock be got as their seams to be lot of customers not got delivery yet

Please stop using Holland or Sweden to ship orders to Rep of Ireland as it's causing long delays in post arriving and items getting lost in transit
Not to forget to stop using these crappy A1 cardboards, if you do not want to see customers leave elsewhere.

Same here, no delivery yet, Orvieto (Italy)

@rschiks
Where are you?
I live in Germany. It was also sent from Germany (Cologne).

I had checked the option Express Delivery (was free of charge).

PS: I ordered when stock was available again (1 week ago), because I had missed the initial pre-order.

I live in Germany. It was also sent from Germany (Cologne).

I had checked the option Express Delivery (was free of charge).

PS: I ordered when stock was available again (1 week ago), because I had missed the initial pre-order.
It's not the 3D version though but the 4K version correct?

I contacted Zavvi about my order not been delivered
At first they said they have on the steelbook on special order and would send me a replacement

I replied is that 100% they getting replacement stock and got a reply to that question
It is unlikely that we will be received further stock of this item.

They have agreed to issue a refund

I have the HMV exclusive slipcover with Bonus Disc so I can wait for Film Arena FAC release
I wonder how many members have not got delivery yet of the 3D Steelbook as it's seams to a good few members going by the posts in the thread

I contacted Zavvi about my order not been delivered
At first they said they have on the steelbook on special order and would send me a replacement

I replied is that 100% they getting replacement stock and got a reply to that question
It is unlikely that we will be received further stock of this item.

They have agreed to issue a refund

I have the HMV exclusive slipcover with Bonus Disc so I can wait for Film Arena FAC release
I wonder how many members have not got delivery yet of the 3D Steelbook as it's seams to a good few members going by the posts in the thread

Add me to that list too Paul, seriously worried at this stage. I held off until today to contact them so we'll wait to see what happens. I'll even take that 4k one as a replacement provided they have stock left to accommodate this.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Add me to that list too Paul, seriously worried at this stage. I held off until today to contact them so we'll wait to see what happens. I'll even take that 4k one as a replacement provided they have stock left to accommodate this.
Something not right that's 4 HDN members from Rep of Ireland not got delivery and very likely lot more customers from Rep of Ireland
Zavvi very quick also to agree to a refund as I was not asked to wait the usual 21 days

That not counting other HDN members from other countries

What's the odds on 4 members from same country not getting delivery after 15 days when delivery is usually 4-5 days or 7-12 days

Zavvi have changed warehouses where orders are shipped from a lot now come from Sweden and it's when sent from Sweden that orders are taking 10-12 days or not arriving at all some orders are also now sent from Holland or Germany warehouses

This now 2 different orders since July that was not delivered
I had a replacement sent for Sinbad Trilogy and that was a pain to get a replacement sent and was the order Zavvi annoyed me about big time recently

Something not right that's 4 HDN members from Rep of Ireland not got delivery and very likely lot more customers from Rep of Ireland
Zavvi very quick also to agree to a refund as I was not asked to wait the usual 21 days

That not counting other HDN members from other countries

What's the odds on 4 members from same country not getting delivery after 15 days when delivery is usually 4-5 days or 7-12 days

Zavvi have changed warehouses where orders are shipped from a lot now come from Sweden and it's when sent from Sweden that orders are taking 10-12 days or not arriving at all some orders are also now sent from Holland or Germany warehouses

This now 2 different orders since July that was not delivered
I had a replacement sent for Sinbad Trilogy and that was a pain to get a replacement sent and was the order Zavvi annoyed me about big time recently

Something strange definitely going on. Zavvi never respond to me until hours later, sometimes 24-48 hours later but after I contacted them today I got a reply 45 mins later :)

I got the standard apology but was told to wait until the 30th August as this could take up to 21 days, after this I could contact them if there's no delivery and they would take it from there. The representative I spoke with assured me that mine was shipped from their UK warehouse and not anywhere else. I guess I'll try to be more patient but my Zavvi steels never take this long.

• Thanks
Just contacted Zavvi about mine too.

It wasn't the only item I didn't receive from them this month. Out of 3 Blu Rays only one arrived. (the other was a cheap Amaray title, but still!)

@zavvi I've completely missed out on this steelbook now as there will be no replacements. :(

Could you at least thrash out a deal with the distributors and send a copy of the 3D disc (just the disc would do) to compensate for the mess? No wonder people missed out when at least one individual got their hands on at least 60 copies :angry:

• Thanks
I'm in Canada and I only received 3 of the 6 steelbooks in my last order.
I'm being refunded for 2 and getting a replacement for the other.

And yes they seem to be replying to messages the same day lately.

What worries me now is that with this special they have on right now, the 5 for £30, paulboland just made me order 20 items, plus I have 4 other items being shipped.

All 24 items are being dispatched individually! :banghead:

Damn you @paulboland and your 5 for £30 post!!! :LOL:. I'm just kidding.

I ordered the Star Trek steels. Hopefully I end up with a full set.

And they all better come from Guernsey! :)

Last edited: