Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, man: if they include a deck of playing cards, it'll be 1699 CZK! :cigar::cigar:

But seriously, if the people running FilmArena come back to their senses, this should not cost more than 799 CZK— 899 CZK at most.

I doubt we'll see a 799 CZK release ever again :( But I'll sure be glad to be wrong if it happens! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Nice, but i hope that the price will not be too high.

Hm, if steelbook alone is 799 CZK, then i would be ok with 899 CZK for FAC, but 1199 CZK is more likely to happen.

FAC confirmed is great news! Here's hoping to one side having an image of ScarJo in her curvy outfit and one side with a creepy but so cool looking Geisha Bot.

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Some great posters and promo images out there for this movie... can't wait to see how the FAC turns out! :)
@Noodles HELL YEAH! :woot:

So many delicious possibilities :photo:
ghostinshellposter.jpg ghost-in-the-shell-poster-1.jpg ghost-shell-movie-2017-poster-red.jpg gits_jpposter.jpg
I'm sure Digitalbabe would agree, but we need a Front cover showing off Scarletts Curves and assets:D:D

6683.jpg
@ocielz I definitely agree as well! :hungry: :notworthy:
Ghost-in-the-Shell.gif

Could this be the steelbook?

View attachment 300426
@kryptonite Steelbook or FullSlip art, it'll look great no matter what! :drool: :thumbs: I'll take 1x to the USA! :woot: :D

@Noodles HELL YEAH! :woot:

So many delicious possibilities :photo:
View attachment 300453 View attachment 300454 View attachment 300455 View attachment 300456

@ocielz I definitely agree as well! :hungry: :notworthy:
Ghost-in-the-Shell.gif

@kryptonite Steelbook or FullSlip art, it'll look great no matter what! :drool: :thumbs: I'll take 1x to the USA! :woot: :D
Well, here's my concept...
#90 Ghost Shell (SC).png

I would've liked to have done something different for the back, but all the images I preferred had text printed over them. (n)

This one would've been pretty good IMO...

1.jpg