Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #27 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
WWA Steelbook with Exclusive Slip + Bonus, limited to 300 copies. 2 variants (4K + 2D and 3D + 2D) in special fold out slipcase

9a438038gy1fl2g9ybs8kj22dg18zamc.jpg

104923ub9s7jxg5l72xl9j.jpg

131020fdtlhyh18t8yxcp8.png

Last edited:
Can any of the collectors on here let me know if they think the 3D + 2D version in mint/like new would have any decent value without the number sticker?

I’m such an amateur collector that I didn’t even realize the sticker on the outer wrap was something I needed to keep. I thought something was inside too. I’ve never purchased an exclusive where the number was on the outer wrap.

I ended up buying the Film arena version on eBay and wanted to sell this and freaked out when I couldn’t find a number card anywhere.

I’m not an aggressive seller who looks to get the highest possible price I can anyway, but I don’t want to keep it and I am just wondering if anyone here thinks it would even be worth selling to maybe get what I paid for it back without the sticker included or would the lack of the sticker likely make anyone who would want it (even at a very good price) pass anyway?

Thanks for the help.

Can any of the collectors on here let me know if they think the 3D + 2D version in mint/like new would have any decent value without the number sticker?

I’m such an amateur collector that I didn’t even realize the sticker on the outer wrap was something I needed to keep. I thought something was inside too. I’ve never purchased an exclusive where the number was on the outer wrap.

I ended up buying the Film arena version on eBay and wanted to sell this and freaked out when I couldn’t find a number card anywhere.

I’m not an aggressive seller who looks to get the highest possible price I can anyway, but I don’t want to keep it and I am just wondering if anyone here thinks it would even be worth selling to maybe get what I paid for it back without the sticker included or would the lack of the sticker likely make anyone who would want it (even at a very good price) pass anyway?

Thanks for the help.
if i wanted this, i would probably think its worth 10-15% less without the sticker... if you bought it at rrp, you should be easily able to recoup your money + some extra

Reactions: Veronica Mars
Thank you for the reply. I honestly figured without the number that it wouldn’t be worth much at all. I guess I’ll list it and see what happens. If I get back what I paid for it (or a bit more) I will be more than happy and a bit surprised.