Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #27 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
WWA Steelbook with Exclusive Slip + Bonus, limited to 300 copies. 2 variants (4K + 2D and 3D + 2D) in special fold out slipcase

9a438038gy1fl2g9ybs8kj22dg18zamc.jpg

104923ub9s7jxg5l72xl9j.jpg

131020fdtlhyh18t8yxcp8.png

Last edited:
I agree about Scarlett, she should've been on the front cover, not the back :squint:

But I do like this different and unique slip idea BF is offering, so I have to own it! :drool: :hungry: :thumbs:

Let's see how they execute this. Maybe a late entry to Full Slip of the year..

@Sigill @bloodsnake007 you guys and more Scarlett :naughty:
You can never have too much Scarlett!:D:naughty: I know she's on all the artworks but I wouldn't mind one more! Lol.

I agree about Scarlett, she should've been on the front cover, not the back :squint:

But I do like this different and unique slip idea BF is offering, so I have to own it! :drool: :hungry: :thumbs:

Let's see how they execute this. Maybe a late entry to Full Slip of the year..

@Sigill @bloodsnake007 you guys and more Scarlett :naughty:

You can never have too much Scarlett!:D:naughty: I know she's on all the artworks but I wouldn't mind one more! Lol.

giphy.gif

:drool::drool::D

I'm not really a fan of that slip. It's a cool idea but I would rather see Scarlet Johansson featured more.

Too Bad it's not a Fullslip Lenticular as Blufans is not that experienced with treatment on Fullslips, I expect the only thing done to this slip is the folding front.
Back art I don't expect any treatment but should have a high Quality Picture.

Sorry if this has been said, which steelbook is this? The glossy debossed one or the European one?

Sorry if this has been said, which steelbook is this? The glossy debossed one or the European one?

There is no glossy debossed one. There is one full glossy without any ´bossing and that´s the US/CA BestBuy. And then there is second one - matte with debossed title and triangle on the back, this one is in the rest of the world and this one will be in OAB I assume.

There is no glossy debossed one. There is one full glossy without any ´bossing and that´s the US/CA BestBuy. And then there is second one - matte with debossed title and triangle on the back, this one is in the rest of the world and this one will be in OAB I assume.
My bad the glossy one is flat, be good if there was a glossy bossed one though :)