Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #27 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
WWA Steelbook with Exclusive Slip + Bonus, limited to 300 copies. 2 variants (4K + 2D and 3D + 2D) in special fold out slipcase

9a438038gy1fl2g9ybs8kj22dg18zamc.jpg

104923ub9s7jxg5l72xl9j.jpg

131020fdtlhyh18t8yxcp8.png

Last edited:
I Will cry n I’ll regret it but I have to pass on this one! Wrong timing.....Wonder Women Hdzeta n rogue one blufans are coming up!! And I just got a bunch of kotobukiya Star Wars as well! Darn it!

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Another gimmicky full slip? Pass. Sorry Blufans but I haven’t been wowed by this one.

I feel that the fold out parts will be more easily damaged. I like they’re trying something creative but I’m massively disappointed they didn’t do a lenticular. This film just screams lenticular.

It would’ve been amazing if Blufans did the geisha design in a transitional depth lenti. The closed robot face transitions into the open parts with tons of depth and the open parts “pop”.

Missed opportunity. Seems like FA’s is going to take ages but I’ll wait.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Nope

Once I have the details I will post in this thread
I really hope this GB is not run at the same time as Kevin's, or for those of us in some parts of the world there's no option but to buy at 0230 am on a working day.

I really hope this GB is not run at the same time as Kevin's, or for those of us in some parts of the world there's no option but to buy at 0230 am on a working day.
On the other hand I really do hope it's at the same time as Kevin GB as that would make it difficult for scalpers to join both GBs

Reactions: kryptonite
How likely is it that a WEA will be done with three versions and a box set ? Id rather stick to the amaray until then tbh.

OK, so the GB for the 3D + 2D version will be live at some point tonight (3rd November) before I go to work (where I leave my house at 2000 UK time to give you a hint) . I have very very limited quantities (30!!!!) and they will be done in a couple of batches to try and not repeat the Dr Strange fiasco from before.

Last edited:
Really like the slip but the film wasn’t good enough for a premium IMO