Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #27 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
WWA Steelbook with Exclusive Slip + Bonus, limited to 300 copies. 2 variants (4K + 2D and 3D + 2D) in special fold out slipcase

9a438038gy1fl2g9ybs8kj22dg18zamc.jpg

104923ub9s7jxg5l72xl9j.jpg

131020fdtlhyh18t8yxcp8.png

Last edited:
,$72 is daylight robbery. Got the 3D + 2D UK Steelbooks without the J-card for £15 and the US 4K Steel. So easy pass for me. I am sure Paramount will release another Steelbook with full.blown Scarlet on.the front.

You always say the same thing over and over :rofl: (for once it's not me :emb: ). We know that you find ''Premium Editions'' Expensive
...and that you can get the bare steelbook for cheap :p ...we are aware at how things work you know ! ? ;)

You always say the same thing over and over :rofl: (for once it's not me :emb: ). We know that you find ''Premium Editions'' Expensive
...and that you can get the bare steelbook for cheap :p ...we are aware at how things work you know ! ? ;)

But it's true. This and the FAC Spiderman boxset belong to the most expensive releases I can remember...

Reactions: lgans316
,$72 is daylight robbery. Got the 3D + 2D UK Steelbooks without the J-card for £15 and the US 4K Steel. So easy pass for me. I am sure Paramount will release another Steelbook with full.blown Scarlet on.the front.
OABs have always been a poor value, considering you can usually get the WWA steel for <$20. But they’re definitely a niche product given their tiny print runs. I don’t really see the problem with it, as they’re targeted at just the Blufans diehards and super fans of that particular film.

FWIW, the cost over at Kevin’s GB was “only” $62. @cooey has mentioned that Blufans hands down the pricing for their various group buys; not sure why they hit HDN so hard this time around. EEK!

OABs have always been a poor value, considering you can usually get the WWA steel for <$20. But they’re definitely a niche product given their tiny print runs. I don’t really see the problem with it, as they’re targeted at just the Blufans diehards and super fans of that particular film.

FWIW, the cost over at Kevin’s GB was “only” $62. @cooey has mentioned that Blufans hands down the pricing for their various group buys; not sure why they hit HDN so hard this time around. EEK!

I believe there was a pricing error cooey mentioned.

I'm still elated that I could get a copy through HDN and don't mind paying the extra $10 or whatever it was.
Kevin's quantity sold out in something like 8 to 15 seconds over there, and people are still carrying on about it.
Personally, best $10 I've spent. :thumbs:

FAC WWA seems to have huge print runs every single titles and still sold like hot cakes which completely baffles me :whistle::whistle: