Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #27 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
WWA Steelbook with Exclusive Slip + Bonus, limited to 300 copies. 2 variants (4K + 2D and 3D + 2D) in special fold out slipcase

9a438038gy1fl2g9ybs8kj22dg18zamc.jpg

104923ub9s7jxg5l72xl9j.jpg

131020fdtlhyh18t8yxcp8.png

Last edited:
But it's true. This and the FAC Spiderman boxset belong to the most expensive releases I can remember...

admittedly this is my first blufans OAB although i owned most of their exclusive release but i thought blufans titles is always around this price range no?

The FAC spiderman truly is expensive. Without shipping it even exceed blufans price + shipping

You always say the same thing over and over :rofl: (for once it's not me :emb: ). We know that you find ''Premium Editions'' Expensive
...and that you can get the bare steelbook for cheap :p ...we are aware at how things work you know ! ? ;)

If this was fully loaded I wouldn't mind paying $70. Btw (not bragging here), I own more than 1200+ Steels and I have been collecting for ages. With so many releases, I have set by bar high and these retailers are clearly cutting corners. Tell me how many premium WEA Steels released these days have unique embossing/embossing and are fully loaded? You got some gorgeous looking premium Steels back in those Play.com days at an affordable price. You can try your marketing and propaganda with someone else. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Disappointed to miss out on this, but $72 is a bit steep wth our terrible exchange rate at the moment anyway. Hopefully the FA one will be revealed soon :) (hopefully with WEA but what are the chances...)

Curious. 2 questions
1. Do we know how many were sold here since the other forum only sold 50/200
2. How does Blufans sell the rest?

Last edited: