Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Man....I really think your designs are fantastic!! Well done! They really could look at your for inspiration!

Love all the colour on that front cover Noodles.

@Noodles OH WOW! :OMG: That's beautiful!!! :woot: I love it! :drool:

@Noodles another sweet design awesome would also make a wicked fullslip :)

I love these. I hope it's something in this fashion.

Someone hire this man! Incredible mockup. I'd be perfectly happy if this is what they used for the steel.
Thanks everyone! :happy:

Can't wait to see what FA actually come up with for this. :D

Great news! Been worried I'll lose my collectible number with all the editions I've rejected lately. Between poor film choices, Blufans WEA on Disney titles, and lack of 4k I haven't pre-ordered any FAC's since Don't Breathe. Really hope they adopt 4k for all releases moving forward so I won't have to choose one or the other

Reactions: JCC
Needs to include the standard bluray and 3D disc to be worthwhile

That and the film actually being decent would be nice. :whistle: Will probably see it at the cinema before getting too hyped up about this.

Is that a suit/body paint she's wearing in the film or is it CGI'd onto her?

They pussed out. Shoulda went all in and got her nude like the anime. :rofl:

I shudder in fear at the price that FA will charge for this...5 million czk? :rofl:
The facebook post in czech when translated says price distribution set same as usual for 3 D + 2 D configuration may not be the concern of some big price jump

That means the distributor is providing the 4K UHD Disc at same price as 3D+2D if that info posted is correct
I'm not sure if that will happen :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Brett_S