Slipcover Ghost in the Shell (2017) (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Target Exclusive Artwork) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: July 25, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

GitS Target Exclusive Bluray.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@ash333 Still can't believe we weren't offered a Lenti Slip! :banghead: I really wanted to see this artwork! :hungry:
View attachment 324327

Maybe @zesty can make us something incredible as his next custom creation! :naughty: I'd buy it! ;) :D

Yes, that is another excellent candidate. I am sure some future release would incorporate these beautiful artwork. And I will be @zesty's second customer for his slipbox with this art :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@ash333 Still can't believe we weren't offered a Lenti Slip! :banghead: I really wanted to see this artwork! :hungry:
View attachment 324327

Maybe @zesty can make us something incredible as his next custom creation! :naughty: I'd buy it! ;) :D

Yes, that is another excellent candidate. I am sure some future release would incorporate these beautiful artwork. And I will be @zesty's second customer for his slipbox with this art :thumbs:

Thats actually on my laptop in the 'might get round to' pile as there would be so much work to do taking that poster apart! Might get round to it at some point ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
View attachment 324327

Finally got round to it test copy coming soon ;)

what you think @digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @ash333 ?

ezgif.com-resize.gif

I actually did a variant of this last night (no I haven't put Franky's face on that would be just wrong, damn that image is in my head now!) but you will have to wait till my next delivery to see if it works or not :D
@zesty :D

No Bloodsnake exclusive? :( I would've looked hot in that thermoptic suit, better than Scarlett! :naughty: LOL! :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty