Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C Complete Series Collection - Deluxe Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: June 4, 2018
Purchase: Zavvi (pre-order March 28, 2018)
Price: £99.99

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Includes:
  • Packaged in a deluxe rigid box with metallic finish
  • 11 blue-ray discs including 52 episodes & 3 films, housed in a custom digi-file and featuring new on-disc designs
  • A treasure-trove of on-disc extras with cast & crew interviews, trailers, textless opening and TV spots
  • An exclusive 140-page in-depth book, including interviews, cast & crew profiles, episode breakdowns and more
  • Also features newly restored subtitles

Ordered this yesterday with code. Have been watching a lot of Anime on Netflix recently and have wanted to start on this.

Where does Arise fit in? I've read it's kind of before this set and separate. Would it matter if it was watched before or after this set at all?

Ordered this yesterday with code. Have been watching a lot of Anime on Netflix recently and have wanted to start on this.

Where does Arise fit in? I've read it's kind of before this set and separate. Would it matter if it was watched before or after this set at all?

there is no Connection between the 2 shows. ARISE is just a NEW entry in the franchise. Doesnt matter which you ll watch First.

I recommend watching Arise first because it's worse and you'll get it out of the way. :rofl:

Received my shipping notice today for this set. Which is quite annoying as I was hoping to avoid an extra £100 added to the credit card bill this month! :OMG: Oh well it's been dispatched fast at least!